- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superbly presented end-townhouse in choice residential location
- Just off the Malone and Lisburn Roads with ease of access to the City Centre and arterial routes
- Living/dining room with contemporary tiling
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and matching tiling
- First floor bathroom with luxury white suite
- Four bright bedrooms, one with en suite shower room
- Mains gas heating, double glazed window frames, high level of insulation throughout
- Resident and guest car parking
- Private patio area, side and rear gardens in lawn
- Suitable to a range of potential purchasers
Additional InformationTastefully presented in "Move-In" condition this fabulous townhouse could suit a multitude of buyers from younger families to downsizers or those looking for a low-maintenance residence close to the city centre with a wealth of shops, services and tempting bar-restaurants to hand.
The accommodation on the ground floor is fully tiled offering a living/dining room and separate kitchen with contemporary units and integrated appliances. Over the first and second floors are four bright bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower room. Of special note are the privately owned side and rear gardens, (communal front garden) affording excellent space for utilities, al-fresco entertaining and the option to extend if desired (subject to statutory consents).
With nothing to do but move in your furniture we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door to . . .
- TILED ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 3.25m x 1.96m (10' 8" x 6' 5")
Contemporary kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob, extractor hood, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.05m (19' 1" x 10' 0")
Matching tiled floor.
- Fully tiled modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.34m (10' 1" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.02m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, linen cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.31m (10' 0" x 7' 7")
- Resident and guest car parking. Patio area to rear, front and side garden in lawn.
- Broadleaf Property Management.
- £365 per annum
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road turn left into Adelaide Park approx. 300m after Tesco. Adelaide Chase is then halfway up on the left hand side. Alternatively approach from the Malone Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »