This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Occupying a prime position on pedestrianised Bow Street, close to its junction with Market Street, with other retailers in the vicinity including Greens Foodfayre, Specsavers, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, River Island and Caffe Nero.
- The property comprises of an open plan ground floor retail area with a first floor that can be utilised for storage/back of house purposes.
Prime retail premises located in the heart of Lisburn City Centre.
Ground floor retail space of c. 2,819 sq ft (261.97 sq m) and first floor storage/back of house of c. 1,055 sq ft (98.06 sq m). The ground floor retail area has an internal frontage of c. 9.40m (30ft 10in).
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »