- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow & Adjoining Annex
- Corner Site
- Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Currently Laid out as 4 Bedroom Bungalow with adjoining 2 Bedroom annex
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Dual Driveways
The property that just keeps on giving!
This excellent bungalow situated just off the Mountsandel Road occupies a corner site in Wattstown Crescent. Reconfigured to offer Four Bedrooms (Two En suite), one and a half receptions and recent kitchen.
7A an adjoining annex offers own door accommodation comprising; Lounge, Kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and additional WC. The properties benefits from gas central heating, detached garage, uPVC Double Glazing, enclosed rear garden and dual driveways. Depending on your requirements, this property can be easily reconfigured to offer six bedroom, three reception accommodation, with the option of attic conversion also.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor, recessed lighting, dado rail.
- Entrance Hall:
- with tiled flooring, eyeball spotlighting, hot press, access to attic, telephone point, smoke alarm.
- 3.66m x 5.61m (12'0 x 18'5)
with tiled fireplace, wooden over mantle, points for walls lights, TV point, ceiling rose and coving.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.61m x 5.66m (11'10 x 18'7)
with luxury eye and low level shaker style units with tiling between, one and a half bowl stainless sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrate eye level oven, extractor unit, wine rack, window pelmet, tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
- Rear Porch:
- with tiled flooring.
- Comprising corner bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):
- 2.92m x 5.44m (9'7 x 17'10)
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.36m x 4.04m (7'9 x 13'3)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.31m x 4.06m (7'7 x 13'4)
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.97m x 3.61m (9'9 x 11'10)
En Suite: comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled flooring.
7A Wattstown Crescent:
- Entrance Porch:
- with sheeted ceiling, tiled flooring.
- 3.96m x 5.69m (13'0 x 18'8)
with recessed lighting, TV point, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- 2.64m x 3.43m (8'8 x 11'3)
with eye and low level units with tiling between, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob and oven.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3m x 4.04m (9'10 x 13'3)
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.97m x 3.99m (9'9 x 13'1)
- Comprising; corner bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, sheeted ceiling.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.76m x 6.4m (12'4 x 21'0)
with pedestrian and electric roller door, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Front and side gardens in lawn with selection of mature planting, enclosed by low level wall. Dual driveways. Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, BBQ house with extractor fan, outside lights and tap.
From the Mountsandel Road, turn left into Maybrook Park and right into Wattstown Crescent. Number 7 will be on your right on the corner.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »