How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well-Appointed Fifth Floor Apartment Situated In Award Winning City Centre Development
- One Double Bedroom
- Contemporary Bathroom In White Suite
- High Gloss, Fully Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan To Spacious Living/Dining With Balcony Access
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Underground Car Parking
Additional InformationTitanic Quarter is one of Europe's largest and most exciting mixed use waterfront developments creating a new maritime quarter consisting of 185 acres containing a number of variety of uses including residential, business, leisure, tourism and education all combined to create a vibrant new community for the city. Apartment 7-26 is a very attractive one bedroom apartment which offers well-appointed accommodation to include one double bedroom, spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining with balcony access off the living room and contemporary bathroom in white suite. High quality internal courtyard area, modern design common areas and secure underground car parking are also major attributes of the Arc development. Likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, young professional, investor or those seeking a base in the city. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine. Housing gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 2.92m (14' 5" x 9' 7")
- White suite. Panel bath. Mixer taps. Telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/CASUAL DINING:
- 7.01m x 3.94m (23' 0" x 12' 11")
- High and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Four ring gas hob. Electric oven. Concealed extractor. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- Wood strip flooring. Access to balcony.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views