7-03 The Obel, Belfast BT1 3NG
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
- 7th Floor apartment in iconic city centre building
- Superbly located to take advantage of Belfast's diverse attractions and arterial routes
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Open plan living and dining room
- One generous bedroom
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Secure covered car parking
- Lift and stair access
- Double glazed throughout, modern electric heating system
- Suitable to a range of potential buyers with great rental potential
Additional InformationA landmark on Belfast's skyline The Obel is centrally located in the thriving city centre, ideally located to take advantage of the many attractions offered immediately to hand and outside the city via the motorway network also easily accessible.
The tastefully presented accommodation briefly comprises spacious living room open plan to contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, one double bedroom and bathroom with modern white suite. Of further note is the underground car parking – an essential in the city and an important consideration should you decide to sell the property on.
Early viewing is strongly encouraged.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to...
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large storage cupboard with pressurised tank and plumbed for washing machine.
- 2.77m x 2.41m (9' 1" x 7' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with work surfaces, 1.5 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated stainless steel oven and 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.33m (13' 4" x 10' 11")
- 3.33m x 2.67m (10' 11" x 8' 9")
- 2.06m x 1.98m (6' 9" x 6' 6")
Modern white suite comprising low flush wc with tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and shower above, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- £1,368 per annum
Travelling along Victoria Street pass Mal Maison and the Albert Clock on your right then follow the one way system around to the right and take second left (on the bend) into Donegall Quay.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »