- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented detached property
- End of cul-de-sac location in the highly regarded location of Marino, Cultra
- Well positioned with a sunny westerly aspect private rear garden
- Flexible accommodation over two levels
- Family room
- Living room with gas fire
- Sitting room / home office / bedroom 5 on ground floor
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with access to rear raised entertaining decking area
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Garage with remote controlled shutter door
- Driveway parking
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear with two tier raised decking area and mature gardens
- Gas fired central heating (new high efficiency boiler installed April 2021)
- Double glazed windows
- Highly convenient location close to local amenities, Marino train halt, Holywood town centre and main arterial routes to Belfast
Additional Information6C Old Quay Court is situated in the heart of Marino at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The property benefits from a corner site with a westerly aspect which enjoys all the afternoon and evening sun in the rear gardens.
The accommodation is generous and laid out over two levels. You are greeted by a large reception hallway which could be used as a family room, there is a further living room to the rear with gas fire. The property has a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area with double opening doors to the raised deck which is perfect for outdoor entertaining. In addition on the ground floor is a further reception room which could be used as a play room, sitting room, home office or bedroom 5. Furthermore there is a utility room, downstairs WC and integral garage. On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and a family bathroom services the other bedrooms.
Externally the property has well kept gardens to the front and rear. There is a sweeping tarmac driveway down to the house with a bordering lawn. To the rear the property has a two tier garden with raised decking area and a mature garden laid in lawns and bordered by trees and shrubs offering ample privacy and peace.
With all of these advantages being set in such a prime location, it finds itself convenient to the attractive County Down shoreline, Marino train halt, local amenities as well as a few minutes walk to the centre of Holywood. With such generous accommodation on offer and future scope to extend viewing is a must.
Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 028 9042 8989.
- Panelled PVC entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed inner door.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.51m (15' 10" x 11' 6")
Wood strip floor, under stairs built in storage, open staircase to First Floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
Fire surround with gas fire inset, large picture window overlooking greenery.
- SITTING ROOM/SNUG:
- 4.27m x 2.64m (14' 0" x 8' 8")
Wood strip floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 7.44m x 5.59m (24' 5" x 18' 4")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, gas range cooker and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting. Dining area with glazed double doors to raised deck, living area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.06m (10' 3" x 6' 9")
Good range of fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, concealed gas fired boiler, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- 3.4m x 3.15m (11' 2" x 10' 4")
Remote control roller shutter door, power and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.02m (16' 8" x 9' 11")
Max. Fitted sliding wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower with chrome pressurised shower, partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 2.41m (13' 10" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 1.85m (10' 8" x 6' 1")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity below and pressurised shower, panelled bath with mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, storage cupboard with hot water tank and shelving, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- The property is finished in a white render and dark frame Upvc double glazing.
There is a sweeping tarmac drive to the front of the property. To the rear it is an extremely private site surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. There is a two tiered rear decked area complete with entertaining space and artificial grass area with seating. At the lower level there are mature lawns which are a perfect space to play in and also a private patio. There is easy access via pathways around the property and a picturesque stream as a backdrop.
- REAR DECKING:
- 7.62m x 3.78m (25' 0" x 12' 5")
Old Quay Court is located of Old Quay Road. 6c is on the very far left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »