This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented detached residence
- Superb standard of finish throughout
- Bright and spacious lounge area with a composite fireplace
- Perfect playroom with smart storage
- Modern kitchen extension with casual living/dining area
- Four double bedrooms with master ensuite - perfect for the growing family
- Future scope to extend at first floor level
- Contemporary family bathroom suite with separate power shower and panelled bath
- Separate snug area with utility space and cloakroom facility
- Landscaped gardens with two tier raised decking area and mature gardens
- An extremely private site which is perfect for children and entertaining
- Located in a highly sought after cul de sac address
- Integral garage and generous space for parking
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- A marvellous home close to the beach and all the advantages of Holywood Town
Additional Information6c Old Quay Court situated in the heart of Marino has been substantially renovated by its current owners helping produce a very deceptive and unique home for any family. Internally this stunning home offers a spacious lounge area with hardwood flooring and smart storage, feature sandstone fireplace, formal dining room, modern shaker style kitchen with casual dining and living area, four spacious bedrooms with master ensuite shower room. The home is finished by an extensive sunroom style extension, which includes a separate utility space, guest WC and integral garage. Other numerous selling points like a contemporary family bathroom suite, raised decked area and a rendered exterior all appeal to those craving that turn-key low maintenance style of living. The generous site on which it sits, helps highlight the landscaped gardens on offer and the capacity for children to have their own private play area as well as sufficient space to entertain on the raised deck or sitting in the stylish landscaped area with its artificial grass and space to unwind. With all of these advantages being set in such a prime location, it finds itself convenient to the attractive Seapark shoreline as well as a few minutes walk to the centre of Holywood. With such generous accommodation on offer and future scope to extend viewing is a must. Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 028 9042 8989
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tile effect floor. French door leading to..
- LOUNGE AREA/PLAYROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.53m (17' 10" x 11' 7")
Maple hardwood flooring. Floating gas fire. Smart under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.71m (16' 8" x 12' 2")
Bamboo hardwood flooring. Composite fireplace with cast iron inset gas fire. Perfect space to entertain.
- FORMAL DINING :
- 4.29m x 2.64m (14' 1" x 8' 8")
Oak hardwood flooring.
- 7.32m x 5.79m (24' 0" x 19' 0")
(At widest points) Solid Birch kitchen with a superb range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Square stainless steel bowl inset. Arched chrome mixer tap with power rinser. Integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher. Dual Range master with dual oven and grill and six ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor canopy above. Feature tiled splashback. Porcelain tiled floor. Open plan dining space.
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7.47m x 2.62m (24' 6" x 8' 7")
Superb space for entertaining eating or office space. Comfortable snug area. Double Upvc doors to the rear. Leads to ..
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.06m (10' 3" x 6' 9")
Superb range of high and low level units . Plumbed for washing machine and space for drier. Porcelain tiled floor. Space for fridge. Recess spotlights.
- Low flush w.c with pedestal wash hand basin and mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Leading to…
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
Spacious garage. Power and light. Space for storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Exquisite partially tiled suite complete with low flush w.c and contemporary floating wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with tongue and groove panelling with chrome taps. Power shower above with thermostatic controls.. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.02m (16' 8" x 9' 11")
Generous master bedroom with a superb range of built in storage. Carpeted.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Partially tiled suite. Double shower unit with thermostatic controls. Low flush w.c . Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tile effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.41m (13' 11" x 7' 11")
Carpeted. Perfect child's room. Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.64m (10' 8" x 8' 8")
Bright and well appointed. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4)/DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 1.88m (10' 8" x 6' 2")
Custom made built in storage and vanity unit. High level shelving. Laminate flooring.
- The property is finished in a white render and dark frame Upvc double glazing. There is a sweeping tarmac drive to the front of the property. To the rear it is an extremely private site surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. There is a two tiered rear decked area complete with entertaining space and artificial grass area with seating. At the lower level there are mature lawns which are a perfect space to play in and also a private patio. There is easy access via pathways around the property and a picturesque stream as a backdrop.
- REAR DECKING:
- 7.62m x 3.78m (25' 0" x 12' 5")
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views