6B Loughries Road, Newtownards BT23 8RN
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Attractive Large Detached Family Home
- Idyllic Semi Rural Site of Circa ¼ Acre on the Outskirts of Newtownards
- Beautiful Aspect to the Countryside as well as Being Convenient to the Town Centre, Bangor and Donaghadee
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Tremendous Feeling of Warmth and Character
- Living Room with Feature Vaulted Ceiling and Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room/Family Room
- Large Kitchen with Range of Hand Painted Units, Dining Area and Island Unit with Granite Work Top
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room and Power Shower
- Large Family Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite, Free Standing Roll Top Bath
- Mature Gardens in Lawns to Front, Side and Rear with Array of Colourful Plants, Trees and Shrubs
- Extensive Courtyard in Attractive Brick Paviour
- Range of Outbuildings Consisting of Double Garage, Storeroom or Workshop, Potential to Convert Outbuildings to Holiday Let, Teenage Suite, Granny Flat, Stables, Etc, Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Driveway with Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats, Horse Boxes, etc
- Demand Anticipated to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Amenities Close by Such as Leading Local Primary Schools, Shops and Bus Stop
Additional InformationOccupying an idyllic semi rural site on the outskirts of Newtownards here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an attractive substantial detached family home with beautiful aspect to the countryside yet remaining convenient to Newtownards town centre as well as Bangor and Donaghadee. The property possesses a tremendous feeling of warmth and character with accommodation comprising of living room with feature vaulted ceiling and cast iron wood burning stove, dining room/family room, conservatory, large country kitchen with range of hand painted units, casual dining area and island unit with granite worktop, four well proportioned bedrooms, including master bedroom with en suite shower room, family bathroom, with four piece white suite and free standing bath, and utility room.
Outside the property sits on a mature site with well presented gardens in lawns to front, side and rear with a vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, extensive courtyard in attractive brick paviour, parking for cars, caravans or boats, and outbuildings which include double garage and storage shed or workshop. There is potential to convert the outbuildings into holiday let, stables, granny flat or teenage suite, subject to necessary approvals. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Coming to the market at a realistic price and with all this fine property has to offer we expect demand to be high. It has huge potential. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Part tiled floor, shelved linen cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 5.46m (18' 4" x 17' 11")
at widest points
Feature vaulted ceiling, solid wood floor, large Stovax cast iron wood burning stove on slate hearth with wooden sleeper above, double doors to dining/family room.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.91m (18' 4" x 12' 10")
Built-in shelving and cupboards, laminate wood effect floor, French doors with bevelled insets to garden, fireplace with dog grate, open fire and slate hearth.
- 4.42m x 3.12m (14' 6" x 10' 3")
Feature vaulted ceiling, laminate wood effect floor, beautiful country views, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 6.88m x 4.17m (22' 7" x 13' 8")
Range of high and low level hand painted units, solid wooden work surfaces, Belfast sink unit with granite work top, granite drainer and chrome mixer tap, large dual fuel cooker range in recess with tiled splashback, space for fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated wine rack, storage baskets, dresser unit, display shelves, exposed brick walls, fully tiled floor, large island unit with storage, granite work top.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.59m (10' 1" x 8' 6")
Storage units, work top, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for freezer, sink unit, fully tiled floor, oil fired boiler, stable door to courtyard and garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Two piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush WC, laminate wood effect floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.02m (14' 7" x 9' 11")
Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.74m (11' 4" x 9' 0")
Double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.34m (9' 0" x 7' 8")
- LARGE BATHROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.05m (10' 5" x 10' 0")
at widest points
Four piece white suite comprising: free standing roll top bath, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa electric shower, high flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, part tongue and groove walls.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.59m x 4.24m (28' 2" x 13' 11")
at widest points
Twin roller doors, power and light.
- Storage Shed/Workshop/Potenial Stable
- 4.5m x 4.39m (14' 9" x 14' 5")
Power and light.
Heading out of Newtownards Road along Bowtown Road upon entering Loughries village turn left onto Loughries Road. Take the first laneway on your left and 6B is approximately 200 yards on your right.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »