- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 4 Bed, 3 Reception Detached House
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing, fascia & guttering
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Spacious family accommodation
- Internal Oak doors, skirting, architraves & staircase
- Suitable for home business use subject to the necessary approvals
- Views overlooking surrounding countryside
- Benson's Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this Detached family home set on approximately 0.75acre site offering stunning countryside views and adaptable living accommodation. The bright and spacious accommodation has been finished to a high level of specification and is beautifully presented throughout offering modern convenience in a relaxing rural environment. Perfectly situated in a scenic & rural setting in the heart of the world famous Causeway Coast countryside just minutes drive from both Bushmills & Portrush. We are confident this property will appeal to wide sector in the market and highly recommend viewing to appreciate fully the well proportioned accommodation and bespoke features throughout.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch:
- With solid wood floor and glass panelled door leading to -:
- Entrance Hall:
- With solid wood floor, telephone point and storage cupboard.
- Lounge: 7.34m x 4.75m (24'1 x 15'7)
- With feature fireplace with granite surround, granite hearth and gas fire inset, solid wood floor, TV point, telephone point, French doors leading to raised decked area.
- Study/Bed 5: 4.75m x 3.07m (15'7 x 10'1)
- With TV and telephone points.
- Family Room: 4.75m x 4.14m (15'7 x 13'7)
- With feature fireplace with sand stone surround, slate inset, slate hearth and wood burning stove, TV point and telephone point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 6.40m x 5.18m (21'0 x 17'0)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level deluxe Shaker style units, glass display cabinet with recessed lights, pelmet with recessed lights, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, granite worktops and upstands, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, wine rack, integrated electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan, 'Rayburn' Aga, low level kickboard lighting, tiled floor and recessed lighting.
- Snug: 5.77m x 3.68m (18'11 x 12'1)
- With tiled floor, TV point and French doors leading to decking area.
- Rear Porch:
- With tiled floor and cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 3.48m x 1.60m (11'5 x 5'3)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, extractor fan, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- First Floor - Spacious Landing:
- With porthole window, velux winodws, airing cupboard and access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 5.21m x 4.83m (17'1 x 15'10)
- With TV point, French doors leading to spacious balcony area. Ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in oversized mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, bidet, velux window, fully tile dwalls, tiled floor, extractor fan and shaver point.
- Bedroom 2: 4.80m x 4.14m (15'9 x 13'7)
- With ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, velux window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 4.78m x 4.19m (15'8 x 13'9)
- With TV point.
- Bedroom 4: 4.78m x 3.07m (15'8 x 10'1)
- With telephone point.
- With suite comprising 'Carron' jacuzzi style bath with telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle with drencher head, wash hand basin, WC, low level lighting, mirror with LED lights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, and tiled floor.
- Property approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway with extensive parking area. Gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawn, enclosed by hedging and fencing. Outside taps and lights.
- Detached Double Garage: 8.00m x 7.26m (26'3 x 23'10)
- With double roller doors (1 electric), power, strip lighting, pedestrian door and staircase leading to -:
- Attic Room: 7.98m x 3.66m (26'2 x 12'0)
- With storage into eaves.
- Concrete wash bay to side and smalls paddock to side with stables.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »