696 Crumlin Road, North Belfast, Belfast BT14 8AD
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Luxury Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Extended Granny Flat
- Superb Loft
- Twin Contemporary White Bathrooms
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extensive Gardens
- Ample Car Parking
Additional InformationExtended and Extensively Refurbished Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Larger than Average Site
A magnificent opportunity to purchase an extensively modernised red brick semi detached villa holding a prime site within this most popular location. The extended adaptable interior comprises 2 reception rooms both into bay, extended kitchen, extended living room / bedroom with contemporary en-suite bathroom to ground floor. The first floor comprises 2 bedrooms, luxury white bathroom suite with a fixed staircase to superb roof space. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, new rainwater goods, gas central heating and has been maintained and presented to a good standard over the years. An ample sized driveway with parking bays and mature private gardens with southerly aspect to the rear add the finishing touches to a home which will impress.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs cupboard.
- Dining Room 3.96 x 3.05 (13'0" x 10'0")
- Into bay, panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge / Bedroom 3.18 x 2.87 (10'5" x 9'5")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, with concealed cistern, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.27 x 3.28 (14'0" x 10'9")
- Into bay, leaded light windows, 3 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 6.10 x 2.34 (20'0" x 7'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.23 (13'1" x 10'7")
- Into bay, leaded light window, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 2.90 (10'7" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, pvc panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- Staircase to:
- Roof Space 4.42 x 3.05 (14'6" x 10'0")
- Velux window, recessed lighting, vanity unit, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Front garden, driveway with ample car parking leading to secure rear garden in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas, outside tap.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »