- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Period Luxury Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Double Glazed Hardwood and Pvc Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Superb Rear Garden
Additional InformationMagnificently Appointed Extended Period Semi Detached Villa Within This Most Popular Residential Location.
A Fabulous opportunity to purchase an impressive extended and remodelled period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this most sought after section of the Oldpark Road. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge with twin bays, extended modern kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers double glazed hardwood and uPvc windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, cavity wall insulation, new rainwater goods, reroofing and has undergone a complete modernisation programme in past years. A south facing rear garden with garage and ample car parking to front combines with the most convenient location makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor, open plan;
- Through Lounge 4.55 x 7.34 (14'11" x 24'1")
- Twin bays, wood laminate floor, three double panelled radiators, open plan.
- Extended Kitchen 4.84 x 1.53 (15'11" x 5'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood exterior rear door.
- Utility Room 2.00 x 1.42 (6'7" x 4'8")
- Low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.71 x 3.07 (8'11" x 10'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.58 x 3.04 (15'0" x 10'0")
- Bow window, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 6.06 x 2.90 (19'11" x 9'6")
- Light and Power.
- Slingsby type ladder, electric light, insulated.
- Gardens front and south facing rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paver patio areas, tarmac driveway, ample carparking, oil tank, oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »