- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous extended semi-detached home in most convenient and desirable location
- Freshly decorated and well presented inside and out offering a turn-key type finish to prospective purchasers
- Spacious living room with dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen overlooking and with access to the rear garden
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- First floor shower room with white suite
- Recently tarmac offf street parking and enclosed rear garden with westerly aspect
- Majority uPVC double glazed window frames, mains gas central heating
- Fantastic Contemporary Garden Room Ideal for a Multitude of Uses
Additional InformationSuitable to a range of potential buyers from young families to downsizers as well as investors this extended semi detached home has been tastefully presented and requires little of a new owner but to move in and enjoy their new home.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a generous living/dining room with wood effect flooring and door to modern spacious kitchen while there are three well proportioned bedrooms and shower room with white suite on the first. Externally there is off street parking and a generous level rear garden. Of special note is the proximity to a diverse range of amenities including convenience stores, village-type shops, bus and rail halts and many tempting cafes and bar-restaurants. Furthermore the contemporary garden room is ideal for a multitude of uses such as home office or studio.
Sensibly priced we encourage an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.79m x 3.96m (19' 0" x 13' 0")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, storage under stairs.
- 4.39m x 3.07m (14' 5" x 10' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, Phoenix natural gas boiler, access to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.1m (13' 10" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.01m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls.
- Sliding entrance gate to tarmac driveway with border paths offering off street parking. Rear garden with level patio area enjoying a westerly aspect. Lower garden area with artificial grass and mature trees leading to . . .
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.66m x 3.78m (18' 7" x 12' 5")
Floor to ceiling sliding door, light and power. Currently split into reception area (18'7" x 6'1") and two studios (9'1" x 5'11" each) but ideal for a multitude of uses.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue over the flyover by the Kings Hall and property is approximately 500m on the right, facing Priory Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »