- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superb first floor apartment situated in Dundrum Village with breath-taking views over Murlough Bay and the Mourne Mountains.
- The Quay is a popular shore front development providing easy access to Newcastle and is only a short distance from Downpatrick and the main arterial routes to Belfast which is a 50-minute drive.
- Ten minutes stroll to Murlough National Trust Nature Reserve and a few minutes’ walk to the historic Dundrum Castle.
- Beautiful waterfront setting in a delightful village location within walking distance of shops, excellent restaurants and coastal walks.
- Royal County Down Golf Club, the Mourne Mountains, Tollymore and Castlewellan forests, and Newcastle are a short drive away.
- Nature lovers will be in heaven watching and listening to the many species of seabirds.
- Look out for herons, little white egrets and listen to the chatter of oyster catchers.
- Geese flying past your window in the winter and terns fishing in the summer will keep you amused all year round.
- A colony of seals can be seen at the nearby Ballykinlar point.
- Spacious accommodation throughout including an open plan kitchen/dining/living area that provides direct access to an excellent balcony with spectacular views.
- An expansive corner balcony provides the perfect spot for al fresco dining and sunbathing – unwind, relax and enjoy the stunning views over Murlough Bay.
- Two bright and well-presented bedrooms with ample storage facilities (Master with ensuite shower room).
- Modern bathroom suite with enclosed storage.
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
- Private car parking space with ample guest parking.
- This amazing apartment would ideally suit both those seeking a seaside retreat or a permanent home base.
Proudly positioned within this exclusive development, 69 The Quay is undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland’s premier properties located in the picturesque village of Dundrum. Nestled at the foot of the spectacular Mourne Mountains, famous for the miles of sandy beaches, fine restaurants, ample leisure facilities and many tourist attractions, this superb property provides the discerning purchaser with a peaceful, coastal bolt hole. Designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position over Murlough Bay with uninterrupted views of the Mourne Mountains, the property features a well-presented open plan living-dining-kitchen, which opens onto an impressive and spacious corner balcony that provides the perfect place to unwind and take in the stunning views. The property further comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms with master ensuite facilities and a modern family bathroom suite which complements the bright and spacious accommodation. Take the time to view this fantastic apartment - you will be impressed with what awaits you!
Communal stairs leading to solid wood front door.
Generous walk-in storage closet. Electrical cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA:
25’7” x 12’12” (7.79m x 3.96m)
At widest points. Excellent selection of high to low-level fitted units. Space for washing machine and free-standing cooker. Integrated fridge-freezer. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated extractor fan with hood. Recessed spotlights. Under cabinet lighting. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
Breath-taking and uninterrupted views over Murlough Bay and of the Mourne Mountains. Sliding French door leading to...
Spacious corner, timber decked balcony with wrought iron balustrades. Space for table and chairs. Ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Stunning and extensive views of the bay.
12’8” X 10’9” (3.85m x 3.27m)
At widest points. Walk-in wardrobe housing gas boiler.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
9’2” x 3’10” (2.80m x 1.18m)
At widest points. Tiled shower enclosure with bi-fold shower door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush W/C. Tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
9’4” x 8’10” (2.84m x 2.68m)
9’2” x 6’9” (2.79m x 2.06m)
At widest points. Modern bathroom suite comprising paneled bath with shower screen and attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush W/C. Tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Enclosed shelved storage.
Private car parking space with good guest parking.
Travelling into Dundrum Village from Ballynahinch, take the first left off the main Dundrum Road before the filling station in to The Quay Development. Follow the road around past the townhouses and apartment blocks and continue straight on to the last block painted blue directly facing you. No. 69 is up the left-hand steps to the first floor beside No. 70.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »