- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique opportunity to purchase a substantial period shore front residence in the much sought after location of the newly bypassed Shore Road, Greenisland.
- Constructed in 1902 with many original features such as fireplaces, staircase, stained glass windows.
- Magnificent lough views from all principal reception rooms.
- Direct private access to waterfront/beach.
- Mature landscaped gardens with lawns, planted beds & shrubs.
- Main house provides 5 reception rooms, 6 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms.
- Annex with further accommodation including; 2 bedrooms, bathroom, Living room & kitchen diner.
- Attached garage
- Located close to many leading schools, retail parks & within easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre, this property is bound to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and viewing is highly recommended at your earliest convenience.
- Viewings by appointment.
Shore Road, Carrickfergus
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double hardwood entrance doors.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 9' 5'' x 8' 10'' (2.87m x 2.69m)
- Cornicing, marble tiled floor.
- CLOAKROOM: 5' 4'' x 5' 4'' (1.62m x 1.62m)
- Wall mounted sink, cornicing into:-
- W.C.: 5' 10'' x 2' 11'' (1.78m x 0.89m)
- W.c., Tiled floor, cornicing, dado rail.
- STAIRWELL: 19' 8'' x 14' 9'' (5.99m x 4.49m)
- Parquet floor, wood panelling, cornicing, tiled corner fireplace, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage
- DRAWING ROOM: 30' 10'' x 17' 2'' (9.39m x 5.23m)
- Parquet floor, bay window, cornicing, door to terrace, stone fireplace with marble hearth.
- DAY ROOM: 15' 9'' x 12' 10'' (4.80m x 3.91m)
- Open fire with marble surround & wood mantle, cornicing, double doors to terrace.
- DINING ROOM: 20' 9'' x 18' 0'' (6.32m x 5.48m)
- Solid wood flooring, picture rail, bay window, door to terrace, open fire with granite surround & wood mantle.
- REAR HALL:
- Meter cupboard, lift access.
- BREAKFAST ROOM: 22' 4'' x 10' 11'' (6.80m x 3.32m)
- Tiled floor, tongue & groove pine ceiling, built in storage, Aga, window seat, archway into:-
- KITCHEN: 17' 10'' x 13' 3'' (5.43m x 4.04m)
- Ash effect high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, breakfast bar, double oven, extractor fan, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit & drainer, integrated dishwasher, sliding doors to orangery/sunroom, tiled floor, archway into:-
- UTILITY: 11' 5'' x 6' 0'' (3.48m x 1.83m)
- Ash effect high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine.
- ORANGERY / SUN ROOM: 24' 6'' x 12' 6'' (7.46m x 3.81m)
- PVC double glazed, doors to garden, door to annex.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Gallery landing, cornicing, picture rail.
- BEDROOM 1: 18' 5'' x 15' 6'' (5.61m x 4.72m)
- Cornicing, picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2: 18' 5'' x 14' 11'' (5.61m x 4.54m)
- Picture rail, door into:-
- BATHROOM: 14' 6'' x 7' 5'' (4.42m x 2.26m)
- Part tiled walls, w.c., Bath, wall mounted sink unit, chrome towel radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 20' 9'' x 18' 2'' (6.32m x 5.53m)
- Wood panelling, curved ceiling, inset fireplace with tiled surround & wood mantle, walk in wardrobe.
- BATHROOM: 14' 7'' x 7' 9'' (4.44m x 2.36m)
- Part tiled walls, porcelain sink, w.c., Bath, chrome towel rail, door to Juliet balcony.
- REAR HALL:
- Picture rail, hot press, roof space access, light.
- BEDROOM 4: 11' 2'' x 8' 7'' (3.40m x 2.61m)
- Picture rail, roof space access.
- BATHROOM: 12' 9'' x 6' 1'' (3.88m x 1.85m)
- Wood panelling, w.c., Sink, cast iron bath, built in storage, chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 5: 10' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.32m x 3.20m)
- Picture rail, tile inset open fire.
- BEDROOM 6: 17' 9'' x 13' 3'' (5.41m x 4.04m)
- Built in storage.
- ANNEX (accessed via own entrance at front or sunroom)
- Glazed wooden entrance door.
- Tiled, doors to boiler house.
- HALL: 10' 3'' x 6' 7'' (3.12m x 2.01m)
- High & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit & drainer, 4 ring hob, integrated fan oven, plumbed for washing machine.
- BACK HALL:
- LOUNGE: 16' 6'' x 12' 2'' (5.03m x 3.71m)
- Brick open fire.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM 1: 20' 7'' x 12' 3'' (6.27m x 3.73m)
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM 2: 18' 5'' x 14' 0'' (5.61m x 4.26m)
- BATHROOM: 10' 3'' x 4' 11'' (3.12m x 1.50m)
- Tiled walls, w.c., Bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin.
- GARAGE: 18' 2'' x 14' 8'' (5.53m x 4.47m)
- With power.
- Front, mature planting, tarmac drive, outside tap. Terraced garden leading down to water front, patio area, tarmac area, split level lawns, mature planting, south facing rear garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »