- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well-presented semi- detached family home
- Extended providing deceptive accommodation
- Good sized entrance porch
- Sitting room with period cast iron surround and open fire
- Lounge with period cast iron fireplace and open fire, feature Oak herringbone floor
- Formal dining room
- Deluxe fitted kitchen/ casual dining area in Maple Shaker units, and integrated appliances
- Sun/garden room
- Utility cupboard
- Study on ground floor
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom in coloured suite
- Detached double garage
- Large concrete driveway
- Superb gardens to front, side and rear in large lawns, hedging, trees and fencing
- Beautiful countryside views to front and rear of the property
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and rear patio doors
Additional InformationAn attractive, extended semi-detached villa positioned within a short drive to Kircubbin village. Offering for sale this extremely well presented home, which has been maintained by its current owners to a fantastic standard, and provides a bright and welcoming interior.
Externally this deceptively spacious family home rests on a large site with manicured lawns to the front, side and rear, well stocked flower beds, hedging, patio and fencing. There is also a detached garage with large concrete drive with plenty of off road parking available for all the family.
Being surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the property's overall high specification, we as selling agents are sure this property will attract high levels of interest and therefore must advise upon booking your private viewing appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Polished laminate floor, telephone point.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 4.04m (13' 6" x 13' 3")
Attractive period cast iron fireplace, open fire, Grant back boiler, slate hearth, polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.94m (19' 1" x 12' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of maple shaker style units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 5 ring gas hob unit, double built in oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated freezer stainless steel extractor hood, wall tiling, polished laminate floor, concealed lighting, countryside views to rear, breakfast bar.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 2.87m (14' 0" x 9' 5")
Polished oak floor, tongue and groove pine ceiling, spotlighting. Cloaks storage with shelving and hanging space.
- 4.32m x 4.27m (14' 2" x 14' 0")
Attractive Victorian cast iron fireplace with tile detailing, open fire, granite hearth, polished oak herringbone floor, dual aspect, countryside views.
- REAR SUN ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.64m (11' 1" x 8' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear.
- CONCEALED WC:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer.
- 2.69m x 1.68m (8' 10" x 5' 6")
- Concealed hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis immersion heater. Roofspace access, polished laminate floor, cloaks cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.m (12' 1" x 9' 10")
Polished laminate floor, range of built in robes, countryside views to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.12m (11' 8" x 10' 3")
Polished laminate floor, range of built in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.29m x 3.02m (14' 1" x 9' 11")
Polished laminate floor, countryside views.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, polished laminate floor.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Oil fired boiler (Worcester Bosch). Separate open sided log store and coal store.
- GARAGE 1:
- 5.77m x 4.67m (18' 11" x 15' 4")
Twin up and over doors, light and power, approached by concrete driveway.
- GARAGE 2:
- 5.77m x 3.3m (18' 11" x 10' 10")
- Gardens to front, side and rear in extensive lawns, hedging, trees, fencing, outside light, oil storage tank, outside water tap.
Rubane Road, Kircubbin
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »