- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented family bungalow in convenient location
- Lounge, family room, kitchen/dining
- 4 bedrooms, family bathroom, shower room
- PVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating
- Generous floored roofspace
- Mature gardens to front side and rear, tarmac driveway
Additional InformationThis is an attractively presented and spacious bungalow located on the outskirts of Crossgar within close proximity to the A7 Downpatrick - Belfast Road, and Kilmore Village.
The property is tastefully presented with generously sized mature gardens and enjoys pleasing views towards the Mourne Mountains, Dromara Hills and surrounding countryside. The spacious accommodation includes lounge, kitchen with dining area, a spacious family room/office, separate utility room, 4 bedrooms, shower room and family bathroom. Also of note is a generous floored attic space which provides an ideal games / play area for growing children and / or excellent storage.
The mature gardens offer ample parking space, mature lawns to front, side and rear and high boundary hedgerow giving excellent privacy.
This delighful home is ideally located close to a selection of rural walks/cycle rides as well as being within an easy commute to local schools, Belfast, Downpatrick and Lisburn.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with ceramic tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- wide panel flooring,
- 4.84m x 4.36m (15' 11" x 14' 4")
painted stone open fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantlepiece, cornicing, tv aerial point, wide panel flooring, radiator
- 6.79m x 3.32m (22' 3" x 10' 11")
range of high and low level painted fitted units with complementary work-top and matching glass display cabinets, integrated 'Neff' double electric ovens, 4-ring gas hob with extractor canopy above, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, paited tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting, radiators
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.49m x 2.42m (14' 9" x 7' 11")
high and low level fitted units with complementary work-top, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, radiator
- FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 3.43m (19' 2" x 11' 3")
(at widest points), vaulted ceiling with 2 velux windows, wide panel fooring, radiators, phone, TV and computer points, door to rear. This space has been designed so that is can be used in part as a home office.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.73m (8' 9" x 5' 8")
white suite to comprise of shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling, low level wc, recessed lighting, tiled floor
- REAR HALLWAY:
- with cloaks cupboard, hotpress, wide panel flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.07m x 3.34m (13' 4" x 10' 12")
laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe, radiator, access to floored roofspace via a folding ladder
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 8.13m x 3.51m (26' 8" x 11' 6")
approached via a folding ladder, 2 velux windows, power points and light
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.04m x 3.m (9' 12" x 9' 10")
laminate flooring, radiator
- MASTER BEDROOM (3):
- 4.3m x 3.16m (14' 1" x 10' 4")
built-in wardrobe, radiator, TV point
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 3.15m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe, radiator
- 2.61m x 2.35m (8' 7" x 7' 9")
White suite to comprise of panel bath with telephone shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level wc, 1/2 tongue and groove panelled walls, recessed lighting, tiled floor, radiator
- Entrance pillars with wrought iron gates, tarmac driveway with ample parking all to the front. , The gardens are deceptively spacious with lawns to the front, side and rear bounded by high mature hedgerow and trees To the rear is a paved patio with vegetable plot, wood store, garden shed with dog run, boiler store with oil fired boiler and oil tank.
Located on the outskirts of Kilmore Village
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »