- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable mid Townhouse
- Three good bedrooms
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted Kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Recently installed gas central heating system.
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Extensive mature private rear gardens.
- Chain free.
- Well worth a visit.
A comfortable mid town house positioned within this established residential location that benefits from good doorstep convenience walking distance to both Finaghy Road North / Andersonstown Road. Three good well proportioned bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows/ doors. Recently installed gas central heating system ( Ideal boiler) Upgraded wiring. Extensive mature and private rear gardens. Priced to allow for modernisation. Tremendous potential to create a comfortable first time buy. Chain free. Well worth a visit! EPC C70.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to entrance porch / storage area, further Upvc double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE 17'2x13'2 (5.23m x 4.01m)
- Feature tiled fireplace, inset and hearth, upvc double glazed back door / garden access.
- KITCHEN 10'2x10'10 (3.10m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, plumbed for automatic washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, over head extractor hood.
- BEDROOM 1 13'4x9'11 (4.06m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'9x9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Built in cupboard, gas boiler (Ideal boiler).
- BEDROOM 3 9'10xc6'11 (3.00m x c6'11)
- Built in robe.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiling, telephone hand shower,
- Extensive mature and private rear gardens, lawns, hedging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »