- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous property on a site of approximately 10 acres located between Hillsborough & Dromore
- Drumiller Springs – a two acre lake that is stocked with fish and could generate income
- A range of outbuildings that offer many different options and income potential
- Site with FPP for a detached property – ideal for an extended family or a return on your investment
- Drumiller Arms – your very own private bar and entertainment area
- Barn conversion with a current rental income of £650 per month
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living & dining room with a feature cast iron stove
- Bespoke solid wood kitchen with integrated appliances, quartz worktops and a pantry
- Formal dining room with a solid wood floor and patio doors to the rear
- Lounge with a feature fireplace and double doors to a spacious sun room
- Large play room and a home office, study or reception room
- Preparation kitchen/utility room with high & low level units
- Two separate ground floor WC’s with white two-piece suites
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a balcony with countryside views
- Modern Jack & Jill bathroom off the master bedroom
- A further four spacious bedrooms – two with en-suite shower rooms
- Double garage – partially converted to offer further accommodation
- Superb EPC rating ensuring cost effective running costs
If you are ready for a life changing property that offers sheer luxury, an abundance of space, beautiful gardens, peaceful surrounding land and plenty of outbuildings then look no further. There a numerous possibilities to generate a substantial income, from renting out the outbuildings and the barn conversion to turning the two-acre lake into a fishing business. The property itself offers approximately 5000 sq. ft. of accommodation and a lot of careful planning and thought has gone into providing superb lifestyle opportunities. You can rest assure only the best products have been used as the current vendor builds homes for a living. As a result, the property has a remarkable Energy Performance Rating for a property of this size keep running costs down so you can spend your hard-earned money on the finer things in life!
With no less than five double bedrooms and no shortage of bathrooms it is perfect for an established family providing more than enough space for all age groups. This really is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a fabulous family home with endless possibilities and peace and tranquillity in abundance!
The converted barn generates a current rental income of £650 per month and comprises a spacious living room, a kitchen, a spacious bedroom, a bathroom and a large store room. It is ideal for live in parents, teenage quarters or used as it is.
Bar & Entertainment
The bar and entertainment room are just superb and are fully kitted out to enable you to host a great party. This is bar stool seating area, an open fireplace which is perfect for a winters evening and space to accommodate a pool table… what more could you ask for!
Garage with Loft Room
What started out as a double garage has now been converted to provide a large single garage to one side while the ground floor to the other side comprises a kitchen and a shower room and upstairs has a large bedroom and living area.
Well-manicured gardens are laid in lawn to either side of the sweeping driveway leading to the house. There is a Jungle Gym for the children to enjoy, a tarmac patio just off the sun room, a fish pond and a decked area beside the bar.
The man made circa two-acre lake has its own separate entrance and is currently stocked with trout. It could be turned into a business subject to necessary consents or kept private just for you and your family.
Land & Site
There is a building site with full planning permission to the rear of the property for a detached property and a garage. Planning reference Q/2006/0938/F.
There is a large outbuilding split into three separate areas with their own entrances. This is perfect for anyone with a collection or cars or boats, has a hobby, or has the potential to be rented out and generate income.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace leading to a spacious sun room, a formal dining room with French doors to the kitchen, a preparation kitchen/utility room, two downstairs WC’s with a modern suites, a rear hall and porch, an office or play room and the all-important kitchen, living and family room that benefits from bespoke solid oak units, a centre island, quartz work surfaces and a walk-in pantry. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with a walk-in dressing room, a balcony and a Jack & Jill bathroom and a further four double bedrooms – two with en-suites.
This delightful detached residence occupies a superb countryside location with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, yet is extremely convenient to Hillsborough, Dromore and many other parts of the country via the motorway network.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »