- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous property on a site of approximately 10 acres located between Hillsborough & Dromore
- Drumiller Springs - a two acre lake that is stocked with fish and could generate income
- A range of outbuildings that offer many different options and income potential
- Site with FPP for a detached property - ideal for an extended family or a return on your investment
- Drumiller Arms - your very own private bar and entertainment area
- Barn conversion with a current rental income of £650 per month
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living & dining room with a feature cast iron stove
- Bespoke solid wood kitchen with integrated appliances, quartz worktops and a pantry
- Formal dining room with a solid wood floor and patio doors to the rear
- Lounge with a feature fireplace and double doors to a spacious sun room
- Large play room and a home office, study or reception room
- Preparation kitchen/utility room with high & low level units
- Two separate ground floor WC's with white two-piece suites
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a balcony with countryside views
- Modern Jack & Jill bathroom off the master bedroom
- A further four spacious bedrooms - two with en-suite shower rooms
- Double garage - partially converted to offer further accommodation
- Superb EPC rating ensuring cost effective running costs
Additional InformationEndless Possibilities!
If you are ready for a life changing property that offers space, beautiful gardens, peaceful surrounding land and plenty of outbuildings then look no further. Downstairs comprises a lounge with a fireplace leading to a sun room, a dining room, a preparation kitchen/utility room, two downstairs WC’s, an office or play room and an open plan kitchen, living and family room with oak units, a centre island, quartz work surfaces and a walk-in pantry. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with a dressing room, a balcony and a Jack & Jill bathroom and a further four double bedrooms – two with en-suites.
The barn generates a current rental income of £650 per month.
Fully kitted out to enable you to host a great party. This is bar stool seating area, an open fireplace and space to accommodate a pool table.
Garage with Loft
Converted to provide a single garage to one side while the ground floor to the other side comprises a kitchen and a shower room and upstairs has a bedroom and living area.
Gardens are laid in lawn to either side of the driveway. There is a Jungle Gym for the children to enjoy, a tarmac patio just off the sun room, a fish pond and a decked area beside the bar.
The circa two-acre lake is currently stocked with trout. It could be turned into a business subject to necessary consents or kept private just for you.
There is planning permission to the rear for a detached property with garage. Planning reference Q/2006/0938/F.
There is a large outbuilding split into three separate areas with their own entrances.
This delightful home offers views of the surrounding countryside, yet is extremely convenient to Hillsborough, Dromore and many other parts of the country via the motorway network.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »