- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substanial 3 Storey End Terrace Townhouse
- Well Proportioned Bright Living Room with Laminate Wood Effect Floor
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casal Dining Area
- Utility Area & Separate Ground Floor WC Facility
- 4 Good Sized, Well Proportioned, Double Bedrooms & Additional Study
- Bathroom with White Suite/Separate Second Floor Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Small Front Garden Area & Enclosed Rear Yard Area
- Convenient Access to Lisburn Road, Adelaide Train Halt & Commuter Access to City Centre
- Excellent Rental Potential of approximately £1200 Per Month
- HMO Specification & Confirmed by HMO until 2024
Additional InformationThis substantial mid terrace three storey townhouse occupies a convenient situation, a short walk from the thriving Lisburn Road and well positioned for the city centre bound commuter via the Lisburn Road and similary Adelaide train halt.
The well proportioned accommodation will ideally suit young professionals or investors. Recently certified by HMO for a four bedroom property for an additional five years and with a rental potential of up to £1200 per month.
The property demands an initial inspection for prospective purchasers to fully appreciate the potential on offer.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 8.02m x 3.424m (26' 4" x 11' 3")
Excellent range of moden high and low level units, four ring gas hob, electric oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Panelled bath with shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 2.8m (15' 1" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.08m (10' 2" x 6' 10")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.6m x 2.5m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Small enclosed rear yard area to rear.
Great Northern Street runs parallel to the Lisburn Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »