This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Sitting room
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Large conservatory to rear
- Under floor heating to kitchen, living dining and conservatory
- Downstairs W.C.
- Utility Room
- Conservatory at front
- Four bedrooms, master with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Separate studio building of 1000 square feet over two floors
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Extensive site
- Driveway and parking area to front
Additional InformationExtended semi detached property with separate two storey studio of around 1000 square feet.
Situated in a semi rural location this is an extended and modernized semi detached property on an extensive site and although there is still some finishing work to be carried out in the bathroom and en suite shower room, it is a home with obvious potential.
The house itself has been extended over both floors to provide a fabulous open plan kitchen/living/dining area leading to large conservatory and with utility room and cloakroom. The extension upstairs provides for four bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower room. It is the bathrooms where work will be required to bring it up to a finished standard.
The studio to the rear is in fact a two storey building of at least 1000 square feet (as big as an average 3 bed semi!) over two floors of cavity wall construction and U.P.V.C. double glazing. It was built approximately nine years ago, is an excellent space, and would be ideal for running a business from home or indeed could easily be converted to living accommodation for dependent relatives (subject to planning permission and building control).
The extensive garden in three terraces would require some work to bring it back to its best but it offers tremendous potential.
- ENTRANCE CONSERVATORY:
- 6.4m x 2.13m (21' 0" x 7' 0")
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.57m (17' 8" x 15' 0")
'L' shaped with oak flooring with solid oak and glazed doors to kitchen
- KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING
- 7.39m x 5.44m (24' 3" x 17' 10")
Modern fitted solid oak kitchen with range of high and low level units, Technik five ring stainless steel range type cooker with electric double oven set in feature red brick chimney breast with solid beech beam. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, part ceramic tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Feature red brick room divider with kitchen units and solid beech mantle. Underfloor heating to kitchen, living, dining area and conservatory.
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor with under floor heating
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.78m (7' 10" x 5' 10")
Range of oak fitted units with sink, plumbed for washing machine, part ceramic tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs and cloakroom with W.C. and wash hand basin.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.86m (13' 0" x 12' 8")
Built in mirror fronted wardrobes with sliding doors
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Partly fitted en suite with unfinished tiling. Shower, W.C. wash hand basin and associated fittings are all included along with extra tiles.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.35m (12' 8" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.75m x 3.66m (15' 7" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.69m (10' 0" x 8' 10")
- 2.39m x 1.83m (7' 10" x 6' 0")
Corner bath, W.C. and wash hand basin. Tiled walls. There is provision within the extension to extend the bathroom by way of removal of one wall.
- Double wooden entrance gates and driveway in loose stone leading to two storey studio. Parking area to front and extensive rear garden which is in terraces and partly overgrown but offers huge potential. Paved patio.
Ground Floor Studio
- 10.36m x 4.14m (34' 0" x 13' 7")
Purpose built two storey studio with double U.P.V.C. glazed doors and roller shutter, suspended ceiling and strong room. Stairs leading to first floor.
First Floor Studio
- 10.36m x 4.14m (34' 0" x 13' 7")
With gable windows and potential for a variety of layouts.
Gransha Road runs off the Old Dundonald Road and 69 is on the right hand side just at the edge of Dundonald.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »