- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented and Much Sought After Location
- Hardwood Floors to Main Downstairs Living Area
- Three Excellent Bedrooms with Converted Roofspace Storage
- De-Luxe Bathroom Suite, Fully Tiled With Large Corner Bath and Separate Luxurious Shower
- Reroofed and Insulated Approximately Three Years Ago
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors * Gas Fired central heating
- Detached Garage and Large Basement Store
- Private Rear Garden with Historic Belvoir Estate Wall
Additional InformationAn impressive and stunning example of a semi-detached family villa in this quiet scenic cul-de-sac leading onto Belvoir Forest Park. Other local amenities include Belvoir Golf Club, the Lagan Tow Path and Forestside Shopping Centre. For children and adults alike Belvoir Lake with its tame swans and ducks is on your doorstep and of course a plethora of of nearby schools. City Centre is easily accessible by bus at the end of the Avenue as is the East Link for access to main motorway system and George Best Airport.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite PVC front door and hardwood floors.
Cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin under stairs.
- 4.34m x 3.86m (14' 3" x 12' 8")
Modern Adam style fireplace with period inset and slate hearth. Hardwood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
Attractive period style fireplace and hardwood floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.23m x 2.54m (17' 2" x 8' 4")
Attractive carved wood high and low level units, Extractor hood. Feature wall radiator and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.86m (14' 0" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.78m (12' 8" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.26m (8' 3" x 7' 5")
- Luxury fitted bathroom with tiled walls, large corner bath, low flush wc,vanitry unit with wash hand baisn.Seperate shower unit with rain shower attachment.
- Store Room
- 4.34m x 3.86m (14' 3" x 12' 8")
Narrow staircase leading to large floored room with two velux windows and storage cupboards.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Large basement store
- Driveway to side and private secure garden to the rear.
Off Upper Ormeau Road off forestside junction and then off Church Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »