- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi-Detached
- 4 Bedrooms / 2+ Receptions
- Superb Single Storey Extension to Rear
- Extensive Mature Private Garden to Rear
- Modern Shaker Kitchen
- Modern 1st Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor Spacious Wet Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Annex To Rear Suitable for Granny Flat etc
- Highly Regarded Residenital Location
Positioned within a highly regarded established residential location on an extensive private mature site this attractive Semi-Detached boasts a superb single storey extension providing either separate private accommodation for Granny Flat etc or an additional 4th Bedroom or 3rd reception if required. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into a well presented Entrance Hall. Quality oak effect laminate plank flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2 x 12'0)
- MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3 x 9'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring extending through arch into:
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 5.18m x 2.08m (17'0 x 6'10)
- at max.
- Rear Hall with PVC double glazed door to outside.
- SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Open shower enclosure with tiled walls. Velux style window.
- BEDROOM 4 3.91m x 3.23m (12'10 x 10'7)
- Or Living Room if required. Quality rustic laminate plank flooring.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.20m x 2.59m (10'6 x 8'6)
- Fitted wall to wall mirrored sliderobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.90m (10'7 x 9'6)
- Built in wall to wall mirrored sliderobe and shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 2.39m x 2.16m (7'10 x 7'1)
- Laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
- MODERN WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Button flush WC. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit. Complementary wall tiling with decorative coloured glass inset.
- Private enclosed tarmac parking forecourt. Access to side leading to an extensive private mature garden in lawn screened by mature hedgerow and a variety of trees. Ramped access to rear extension suitable for wheelchairs, electric scooter, prams etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »