- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Town House
- 5 Bedrooms
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area off Kitchen
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glaze Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location with close Proximity to the City
Additional InformationSubstantial Modern Build Town House Close to the City
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern constructed town house close to the City and the New University. The spacious interior comprises 5 bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating and offers patio gardens front and rear. Offering adaptable accommodation suited to a wide variety of uses and the most convenient location this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany vestibule door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.08 x 3.74 (10'1" x 12'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.46 x 4.81 (11'4" x 15'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls.
DINING AREA - Panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Rear Lobby
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.53 x 4.96 (11'7" x 16'3")
- Wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.62 x 2.85 (8'7" x 9'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.24 x 3.61 (10'8" x 11'10")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.58 x 1.56 (8'6" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 3.62 x 4.88 (11'11" x 16'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, rear patio garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »