- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Residence in Rural Location set on c. 0.75 acres in Total
- Spacious Reception Hall leading through to a Generous Dining Room and Recently Constructed Sunroom
- Four Generous Reception Rooms across the Ground Floor (including Sunroom with panoramic views)
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms (master with 'Jack and Jill' en-suite)
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner with Granite Worktops with 'Snug' off
- Modern Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Separate Utility Room
- uPVC Double Glazed windows
- Exceptional well presented, low maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- A Generous Detached Garage/Outbuilding also Provides the Opportunity for Development e.g: Workshop, Annex, Home Business etc
- Substantial garden that may be Suitable for the Development of a Single Dwelling (subject to necessary consents)
- Set just minutes from the Popular Village of Glenavy, whilst being in easy Commute of Lisburn, Antrim, Moira and Belfast.
- Set on a Main Bus Route which Provides Ease of Access to many leading Grammar and Secondary Schools
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive Detached Family home has been extended and renovated to an extremely high standard. It is situated on an excellent site combining the benefits of countryside rural life and offers superb panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, towards Slemish Mountain.
Whilst enjoying this tranquil location it is only a few minutes' drive from Glenavy Village and is commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and the International Airport. The property is bright and spacious and has been beautifully presented and tastefully decorated by its current owners providing luxury accommodation whilst retaining a feeling of warmth and character.
A superb opportunity to purchase a delightful family home in a quiet yet convenient location, it also presents numerous 'working from home' opportunities by way of an extensive outbuilding/detached garage. All in all it can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stain glass double glazed single front uPVC door and matching side panel, solid wood floor, double doors through to dining room.
- 4.85m x 4.18m (15' 11" x 13' 9")
Feature mahogany fireplace with cast iron inlay, slate hearth, multi fuel stove.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.63m (10' 5" x 11' 11")
Engineered wooden floor, arch through to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.46m x 4.88m (11' 4" x 16' 0")
Continuation of wood strip flooring, feature brick chimney with wood burning stove, timber mantle, uPVC double glazed doors out to rear garden.
- 3.82m x 4.62m (12' 6" x 15' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units and centre island with breakfast bar, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and microwave, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor, 1 1.2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, recessed LED spot lighting, door through to utility, arch through to...
- 3.97m x 3.33m (13' 0" x 10' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spot lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.79m x 2.26m (12' 5" x 7' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units with side draining stainless steel sink with mixer, space for washer drier, uPVC double glazed door to rear, cloakroom off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.64m x 4.27m (11' 11" x 14' 0")
Integrated sliderobes, door through to...
- JACK & JILL BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, wash hand basin, Jacuzzi style corner bath, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, floor to ceiling tiling, LED spot lights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.64m (12' 8" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.85m (8' 5" x 9' 4")
- Velux in roof.
- THROUGH ROOM:
- 2.73m x 6.62m (8' 11" x 21' 9")
Twin velux windows, LED spot lighting, storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.3m x 2.6m (14' 1" x 8' 6")
Velux in roof.
- Laminate wood floor, low flush wc, wash hand basin mounted in cabinet,chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, corner bath.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.67m x 3.34m (18' 7" x 10' 12")
LED recessed spot lighting.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 10.3m x 7.73m (33' 10" x 25' 4")
Electric roller shutter door, uPVC double glazed door to side, power and light, staircase leading to upstairs office and storage. Carport to side.
From Glenavy take Lisburn Road and turn left onto Tullynewbank Road and the property is approximately two miles on the left hand side.
From Lisburn continue out the Glenavy Road and take right onto the Cairnhill Road. At the end of the Cairnhill Road turn left and the property is then a short distance on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »