- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning semi-detached property located in a popular area of South Belfast
- Recently renovated from top to bottom to produce a stylish home
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with a quality laminate floor
- Living room with a bay window open plan to a dining room
- Modern white gloss kitchen open plan to the dining room
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and one single
- Contemporary bathroom with a white suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Spacious rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationSassy Sicily!
This stunning semi-detached property has been renovated and finished to a high standard ensuring it will appeal to first time buyers and young families alike. The interior is very stylish with a great use of feature wallpapers while the outdoor space is perfect for those who enjoy outdoor entertaining. The wonderful open plan accommodation is perfect for both relaxing in or entertaining friends and family. This really is a superb opportunity to move into a home that just requires some furniture.
Downstairs comprises a bright and welcoming entrance hall, a living room with a bay window open plan to a dining room with access to the rear garden and open plan to a modern white gloss kitchen. Upstairs comprises two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom with a new white suite that includes a shower over the bath.
The front of the house offers off-street parking and an easily maintained garden laid in lawn that is complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs. The rear of the property is very spacious and has a large lawn and a patio area to enjoy.
Sicily Park is conveniently located to Belfast, Finaghy and Lisburn. There is an abundance of local amenities, shops, local transport and schools in the close vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 16' 6'' x 5' 6'' (5.03m x 1.68m)
- Living Room 13' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.96m x 3.17m)
- Open To:
- Dining Room 10' 5'' x 11' 6'' (3.17m x 3.50m)
- Kitchen 11' 8'' x 6' 8'' (3.55m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1 11' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.50m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.50m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 6' 6'' x 6' 3'' (1.98m x 1.90m)
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.06m x 1.88m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »