- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Original County Down Farmhouse, built at the end of the 18th Century, in 2.5 acres approximately 4000 sq ft of Accommodation, Enclosed by the Original Stone Wall
- Drawing Room, Dining Room & Family Room
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen with Extensive Range of Built-in Units
- Utility Room, Laundry Room, Boot Room & Storage Rooms
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, Shower Room & Ground Floor WC Facility
- Barn Area & Adjoining Car Port
- Approximately 2.5 Acres of Gardens & Adjoining Paddock
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Access to Downpatrick, Saintfield & Approximately 35 minutes by Car to Belfast
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationMagnificent original County Down farmhouse, built at the end of the 18th century has been carefully restored over the past three years with many original features. The internal ambiance and charm of this fine home offers potential purchasers a range of options in terms of the flexibility of the quality interior.
Situated in approximately 2.5 acres of gardens and adjoining paddock, the property is located close to Crossgar and hence benefits from proximity to local Downpatrick schools and commuting distance from Belfast by car in approximately 35 minutes.
The accommodation comprises three large reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen, adjoining utility room, laundry room, boot room and several storage areas. Upstairs are five well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate shower room. We can highly recommend an internal inspection as essential.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.61m (18' 8" x 11' 10")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle with open fire Baxi grate, cornice ceiling, French doors to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.91m (18' 11" x 12' 10")
Sanded and varnished floor, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.27m (17' 5" x 14' 3")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.59m x 3.3m (18' 4" x 10' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, part tiled walls, under unit lighting, feature free standing range with eight ring gas hob, oven and grill below, island/breakfast bar unit, ceramic tiled floor, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.79m (11' 8" x 9' 2")
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.75m (9' 0" x 5' 9")
Store room off.
- BOOT ROOM:
- 5.69m x 2.16m (18' 8" x 7' 1")
Store room off.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 4.14m (17' 3" x 13' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12' 1" x 11' 1")
- Shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.91m (14' 3" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.28m (12' 10" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.84m x 2.01m (9' 4" x 6' 7")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Feature roll top free standing bath with mixer tap with telephone hand shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shelving, double airing cupboard.
- 9.83m x 5.49m (32' 3" x 18' 3")
Stable walls. Suitable for a variety of uses eg boat shed. Dog run to the side.
- CAR PORT:
- 7.44m x 4.44m (24' 5" x 14' 7")
- Extensive garden areas and adjoining paddock extending to approximately 2.5 acres in total.
Crossgar from Belfast a first roundabout turn right to Kilmore and continue straight to Rocks Chapel Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »