- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace with Enclosed Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Attractive Lounge Open to Dining with Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Tiling
- Modern White Bathroom with Built in Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Mostly uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio/Lawn/Outside Store
- Convenient Location Close to Schools/Shops/Cafes
A beautifully presented mid terrace property on the popular Parkgate Avenue in the heart of Sydenham with easy access to Belfast City Centre and many local amenities within walking distance. Ideal accommodation for families or young professionals with well maintained attractive features throughout. Offering a bright spacious lounge open to dining room featuring wood laminate flooring in a chevron style and attractive cast iron fireplace. Fitted Kitchen with extensive range of units and integrated appliances. Three bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite featuring a built in shower over bath and attractive tiling. Furthermore, gas fired central hearting, mostly uPVC double glazed windows and excellent enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn area. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12'3 x 11'9 Into Bay (3.73m x 3.58m Into Bay)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace, chevron wood laminate floor, archway to:
- Kitchen 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units, display cabinets, wood laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile floor.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard, Velux window, glass feature balustrade.
- Bedroom 1 8'6 x 6'2 (2.59m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 2 16'2 x 9'9 (4.93m x 2.97m)
- Built in robes
- Bedroom 3 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Ornate feature fireplace.
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with built in shower, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., partly tiled walls, ceramic tile floor, mirrored cabinet, timber panelled walls, chrome radiator.
- Paved area to front, enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, patio and raised flowerbeds. Outside tap, store with gas fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »