- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented End Terraced Residence Situated On A Magnificent Site
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Leading To Conservatory
- Beautifully Presented Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen Equipped With Island & Breakfast Bar
- White Bathroom Suite With Enclosed Shower
- Floored Roofspace
- Stunning Rear Garden Laid in Lawn With Tiered Decking
- Extensive Front & Side Garden Laid In Lawn With Mature Shrubs & Trees
- Driveway For Secure Off Street Parking
- High Quality Finish Throughout A Must View
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome this beautifully presented End of Terrace residence onto the property market. Situated in the thriving residential area of Finaghy Road South and just off the bustling hub of the Upper Lisburn Road this property offers excellent access to an array of shops, cafe's and restaurants alike. It is also in close proximity to a number of coveted schools whilst also offering unrivalled transport links to both Belfast and Lisburn city centres, this property will certainly be of interest to the young professionals and also those with young families looking for additional space.
Internally the property has been maintained to a very high standard which is noticeable throughout as you venture from the spacious lounge to conservatory / dining area, modern fitted high gloss kitchen with island centrepiece completes the ground floor. The first floor comprises of three generous bedrooms and white bathroom suite equipped with electric shower enclosure. The sizeable roof space has also been re floored along with a staircase entry to allow for additional space within the property. A perfect space for a fourth bedroom subject to necessary approvals. Externally the property boasts extensive well presented gardens laid in lawn to the front side and rear, the rear also benefits from a charming two levelled decked area perfect for those with a passion for entertaining friends and family. A tarmac driveway provides fantastic off street parking.
Due to the modern high-spec finish internally, aesthetically pleasing accompanying grounds and desirable location of this property it will not sit on the market for long and prompt viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment..
- Laminate wood flooring, under stair storage, double panelled radiator.
- 6.71m x 3.1m (22' 0" x 10' 2")
Attractive feature fireplace with tiled insert and hearth and accompanying electric fire, cornice ceiling, double pannelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.65m x 3.25m (15' 3" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level black gloss units, island with breakfast bar and 4 ring ceramic hob,built in double oven, built in microwave, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dish washer, integrated tumble dryer, space for american fridge freezer, larder cupboard, formica work surfaces, laminate wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, wall mounted radiator.
- 4.11m x 3.23m (13' 6" x 10' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.12m (12' 2" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 3.07m (9' 6" x 10' 1")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.21m (10' 1" x 7' 3")
Storage cupbaord x 2, laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, shower enclosue, wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity unit, low flush W.C, PVC tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- 6.73m x 2.9m (22' 1" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator, recessed spot lighting, light and power.
- Well manicured llaid in lawn, mature shrubs, cold water tap. Driveway for off street parking.
- Private enclosed garden, raised decking, laid in lawn, mature shrubs & trees.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »