- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A lovely semi-detached property in a convenient location
- Well-presented and in great condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Living & dining area with a fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with modern units and integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms - all with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle
- Floored roof space with light providing additional storage
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring cost effective running costs
- Private rear garden with a lawn and a decked area
- Front garden with mature plants and a driveway providing parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationImpressive Ivanhoe!
Conveniently located on the Belfast side of Carryduff this semi-detached home is in excellent condition throughout leaving you little to do once you receive the keys to your new house. It benefits from gas fired central heating and cavity wall insulation along with an impressive EPC rating ensuring your hard earned money can be spent on the finer things in life. The downstairs open plan living space is sure to be a hit with anyone who likes to entertain or for keeping an eye on the children.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious entrance hall, an open plan living and dining room with a feature brick fireplace and dual aspect windows creating a bright and airy room, and a modern kitchen which is open plan to the living / dining room. Upstairs comprises of three good-sized bedrooms - all of which benefit from built in storage and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle.
To the front there is a garden and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, has a lawn and a fantastic decked area where you can enjoy some al fresco dining.
Schools, local transport and the Ivanhoe Inn for a Sunday carvery are all within close proximity. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living & Dining Room 7.34m x 3.63m (24'1" x 11'11")
- Open To:
- Kitchen 3.63m x 2.74m (11'11" x 9')
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 2.82m (12'1" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 2.34m (11'10" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 2.08m (11'10" x 6'10")
- Bathroom 2.16m x 2.16m (7'1" x 7'1")
- Garage 4.85m x 3.07m (15'11" x 10'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »