- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented, Extended, Semi Detached Villa
- Renovated and Well Maintained with Stylish Interior Decor
- Lounge with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove Open to Dining Room and Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor W.C and Utility Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Roofspace with Storage Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits, Fascia and Guttering
- Enclosed Front Garden with Parking Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio and Lawned Areas
- Detached Garage and Covered Storage Area
- Sought After Location for Commuting to Belfast City Centre and to Local Shops and Restaurants in Castlereagh and Cregagh
- Within Close Proximity to an Excellent Range of Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive, extended, semi detached property certainly has the wow factor!
It has been modernised throughout with tasteful decor, creating a perfect blend of period charm with modern influences.
The lounge has a cosy cast iron, multi fuel burning stove opening onto a spacious dining room with French doors to the rear garden. This leads to a contemporary, seamless kitchen with integrated appliances and built in casual dining and entertaining space.
There is a great sized lawned garden with patio and barbeque area and large detached garage for storage.
Further benefits include private parking to front, gas fired central heating, double glazing and large detached garage.
- uPVC double glazed front door, double glazed sidelights and toplights.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed and leaded inner door and sidelights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Original black and white tiled floor. Walk in cloaks/storage under stairs.
- 10.5m x 6.35m (34' 5" x 20' 10")
(L-shaped at widest points).
Lounge: Bay window. Cornice ceiling. Exposed natural brick fireplace and chimney breast, tiled hearth, cast iron multi-fuel burning stove. Built-in display shelving. Open to...
Dining Room: Feature floor to ceiling radiator. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Open to...
Kitchen: Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of built-in seamless high and low level units with grip edges, composite stone work surfaces. Inset stainless steel double sink unit, chrome mixer tap.Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Pull-out larder cupboard. Stainless steel Electrolux range cooker with five ring gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Built in breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls. Chrome low voltage spotlights.Solid oak wooden floor. Glazed inner door to....
- REAR PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- UTILITY AND GROUND FLOOR WC:
- 2.12m x 1.9m (6' 11" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising; low flush wc. Vanity sink unit, chrome mixer tap, cupboard below. Utility area with built-in high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.12m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Cornice ceiling. Grey French oak style laminate wooden flooring. Alcoves for storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.16m x 3.09m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
Cornice ceiling. Grey French oak style laminate wooden flooring. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.78m (9' 2" x 9' 1")
Grey French oak style laminatewooden flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.78m x 2.3m (9' 1" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising; low flush wc. Victorian style sink unit, chrome antique style mixer taps. Built-in double shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit. Built-in linen cupboard/storage with Vaillant gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls Ceramic tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Hatch to roofspace.
- Accessed via Slingsby type ladder. Part floored. Light. Insulated.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Enclosed front with private parking area.
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Patio area with built-in bench seating. Lawn nand mature trees and shrubs. Outside light and water tap. Covered storage area to rear of garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.68m x 3.11m (18' 8" x 10' 2")
Roller shutter door. Up and over door to rear. Access door to side. Light and power. Overhead storage.
Travelling along the Castlereagh Road towards Belfast turn left into Hillsborough Drive, before the Tesco superstore on the right. No. 68 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »