This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning detached property in a popular area of Newtownbreda
- Finished with style and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor
- Beautiful living and dining room with a feature gas fire and sliding doors to the garden
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Kitchen with a good range of units and plumbing for a dishwasher
- Downstairs WC with a contemporary white suite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with built-in storage
- Modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Garage with light, power and plumbing for a washing machine
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a patio area and a lawn
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for many leading schools
This is a perfect example of a stylish home that will suit growing families and those wishing to move to a detached property in one of South Belfast’s most popular areas. The property is beautifully presented throughout and offers spacious accommodation including two spacious reception rooms which will certainly add to the appeal. Further benefits include an excellent range of local amenities and a great choice of local schools in the area, making this a smart move!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a stylish living and dining room benefiting from a feature gas fire and sliding doors to the garden, a beautiful lounge with a solid wood floor, a spacious kitchen and a downstairs WC with a contemporary white suite. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. The garage benefits from light, power and plumbing for your washing machine.
Externally to the front there is a low maintenance garden and a spacious driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private with no overlooking properties making it a great place to relax after a long day at the office!
Greer Park Heights is situated just off the Newtownbreda Road and is convenient to a host of local amenities such as Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco Newtownbreda, many leading schools and the outer ring offering easy access to Belfast City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Lounge 12'9" x 9'10"
Living / Dining Room 15' x 11'9"
Kitchen 11'8" x 9'5"
Downstairs WC 8'1" x 3'9"
Bedroom 1 16'6" x 9'10"
Bedroom 2 11'4" x 8'5"
Bedroom 3 9'6" x 8'5"
Bathroom 11'9" x 6'8"
Garage 18'6" x 11'
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
71st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views