- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Recently Constructed Detached Home
- Spacious Living Room With Multi-Fuel Stove
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances Open Plan To Dining Area & Snug With uPVC Doors Leading Outside
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom / Ground Floor WC
- Large Partly Floored Roofspace Accessed By Slingsby Ladder
- Phoenix Gas Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Enclosed Garden In Lawns With Paved Sitting Area
- Only A Few Minutes From Lisburn City Centre And Its Array Of Amenities
Additional InformationFairfields is an exclusive development of superbly detailed, luxury homes, situated just off the highly sought after Magheralave Road, Lisburn. These homes are an equal footing with some of the finest homes in Lisburn and Belfast and will certainly appeal to purchasers who recognise quality.
This area has long been established as one of the most sought after in Lisburn, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, and is only a few minutes from the city centre with its bustling boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants. Commuting to Belfast could not be easier, via Boomers Way and the M1 motorway which is a few minutes' drive away.
Blue Horizon Developments have invested much time and effort into designing homes which are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
To arrange a private viewing at your convenience please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Understair storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.88m x 3.77m (19' 4" x 12' 4")
Large multi-fuel stove with granite hearth.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING & SNUG AREA:
- 6.65m x 6.m (21' 10" x 19' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. Double electric oven. 4 ring has hob. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated washer/dryer. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. 'Vaillant' gas boiler. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- Shelved hot press with pressurised water tank. Access to large floored roof space.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.02m x 3.42m (13' 2" x 11' 3")
Twin built-in cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower with rainhead attachment above. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Floor to ceiling tiling. Chrome heated towel radiator. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.39m x 2.85m (11' 1" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.13m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.86m x 2.57m (9' 5" x 8' 5")
- Bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway parking to front. Enclosed rear garden bordered by timber fencing with paved sitting area and garden in lawn. Outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »