- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Large Lounge with Open Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances and Ample Space for Casual Dining
- Ground Floor WC
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Off-Street Private Parking for Two Cars
- Well Maintained Front and Fully Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Ease of Access to Millisle Village, Beach and the New Eurospar
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Professionals and Families alike
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationIdeally located within this popular residential area, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive semi detached property which is well presented throughout leaving little left to do but move in. In brief, the accommodation comprises large living room with open fire, modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances, ample space for dining, and utility off, to the ground floor. Upstairs this superb home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms, including master bedroom with en suite shower room, and family bathroom with four piece white suite.
Outside there is off-street private parking for two cars and a fantastic, fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden with southerly aspect, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and downstairs WC.
We expect demand to be high and to appeal to a wide range of purchasers including the first time buyers, young professionals and families. Early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double glazed hardwood front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With glazed inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.62m (16' 6" x 15' 2")
Hardwood fireplace surround with cast iron inset and granite hearth, open fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.05m (13' 4" x 10' 7")
With range of high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob, wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer taps, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, ample space for casual dining, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.55m (6' 6" x 5' 1")
With range of matching units, wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace, built-in storage cupboard with pressurised water cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.44m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.74m (9' 6" x 9' 0")
With built-in wardrobe.
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, bath with chrome mixer tap, separate shower cubicle with feature jet shower unit, extractor fan.
- Fully enclosed and low maintenance private rear garden in two tiers, paved with gazebo, outside power and lighting, off-street private parking for two cars.
Heading into Millisle from Donaghadee, turn right onto the Moss Road and left into Cornmill Avenue. At the T-junction turn right then left onto Cornmill Way. At the t-junction turn left and continue on.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »