- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Detached Family Home Set Within Popular Development
- Large Living / Dining Room With Gas Fire & French Doors To Garden
- Drawing Room With Gas Fire
- Solid Wooden Kitchen With Excellent Range of Built-In Appliances & Spacious Casual Dining
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking, Detached Garage
- Garden To Rear With Patio Areas & Shrub Beds
- Ready To Move In!
Additional InformationThis red brick detached family home will be popular on the open market with families and professionals who want to live within close proximity of leading schools, transport links and amenities such as Forestside Shopping Complex.
The accommodation comprises; a drawing room, living / dining room, luxury kitchen and bathroom, four double bedrooms, master with ensuite, and additional benefit of a downstairs cloakroom and utility room.
Outside there is driveway parking, and garage. The low maintenance gardens finished in patio areas and shrub beds.
All in all a fine property which must be viewed to be appreciated. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panels and fanlight leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 3.38m (20' 6" x 11' 1")
Corniced ceiling. Hardwood fireplace with slate sides and hearth and gas fire inset.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.11m x 3.84m (23' 4" x 12' 7")
Corniced ceiling. Marble fireplace with gas fire inset. French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 4.06m (20' 0" x 13' 4")
(at widest points) Excellent range of solid oak high and low level units. Integrated Neff 5 ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated Neff oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.34m x 1.83m (7' 8" x 6' 0")
Solid oak storage cupboards. Gas fired boiler. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Hot press. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.02m x 4.06m (19' 9" x 13' 4")
(at widest points) French doors to Juliette balcony. Dressing area off.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.94m (13' 4" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.05m (11' 4" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.07m (11' 2" x 10' 1")
Built-in study furniture.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising of freestanding roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled double shower with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Driveway to front and gate to side. Rear garden with patio area and shrub beds.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.2m (20' 0" x 10' 6")
Light and power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »