- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
We bring to the market this beautifully appointed three bedroom detached bungalow with panoramic rural views nestled in approximately 34 Acres of farmland. The property is located approximately 8 miles from the City Centre and approximately 4 miles from the plantation Village of Eglinton. This property has to be viewed to appreciate its idyllic setting. Contact
Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating with condensing burner
PVC double glazing throughout
Spacious living accommodation
Set on spacious rural grounds
Extensive tarmac driveway & turning bay
Capital Rateable Value: £105,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Entrance Hall:-
- hardwood flooring with decorative inlaid bordering; vestibule door to:-
- Side Hall:-
- having dado rail; power points; double storage cupboard and cloaks cupboard off.
- 15’0” x 13’1” (4.57 x 3.98 m) : ornate carved fireplace, overmantle and surround
with complimenting mirror; steel inset with tiling; polished granite hearth; television
and power points; high quality laminate flooring cornicing to ceiling; low voltage
downlighters; brass light switches.
- 15’11” x 11’0” (4.85 x 3.35 m) : solid Oak eye and low level cupboards with
concealed lighting; integrated firdge/freezer; deep pan drawers; ‘Stone’ granite
worktop and drainer corner display; ‘Belfast’ sink with mixer tap; integrated
automatic dishwasher; ‘Rayburn’ oil fired cooker with various ovens; brushed
chrome power points and television point; tiled floor; low voltage lighting.
- Rear Hall:-
- with tiled floor; PVC double glazed rear door.
- 8’10” x 8’4” (2.69 x 2.54 m) : fully tiled with pedestal wash-hand basin with mirror
over; bath with handles having mixer tap and telephone hand shower; close
coupled w.c.; walk-in shower with ‘Mira’ electric shower fitting; suspended
cosmetic cupboard with towel rail; extractor fan; LED downlighting.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’4” x 8’6” (3.45 x 2.59 m) : high quality laminate flooring; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’1” x 9’2” (3.68 x 2.79 m) : triple built-in wardrobe; built-in shelved storage unit;
high quality laminate floor; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 15’9” x 9’3” (4.80 x 2.81 m) : high quality laminate floor; power points.
- Double Garage:-
- 35’10” x 16’1” (10.92 x 4.90 m) : lighting.
- Stable:- 14’1” x 12’0” (4.29 x 3.65 m) : lighting and power.
22’8” x 8’0” (6.90 x 2.43 m) : lighting.
Fuel Store:- 14’2” x 5’11” (4.31 x 1.80 m) :
Extensive tarmac driveway and turning bay; lawn laid in grass with mature trees,
hedging and shrubs; gravel patio are with decking. External lighting and alarm;
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »