68 Ballymacormick Road,
Bangor, BT19 6AB
3 Bed Detached House
Offers over £220,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Bangor)
Offers over £220,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Open Aspect
- Conversion Potential
- Integral Garage / Large Workshop
- immediate Possession
Enjoyed by the same family for the past 40 years we feel sure that perusal of the property itself and the striking views towards the Irish sea will result in an instant attraction even to the most discerning of purchasers.
Viewers will appreciate the wealth of reception space afforded by the lounge and separate dining area, the traditional 3 bedroom layout and also worthy of mention is the scope afforded by the 3 attic rooms which depending upon family requirements could provide further bedrooms (subject to appropriate permissions)
Further enticement will be provided by the lower ground floor double garage and workshop which are rare finds with potential to convert to include Utility room / Shower room/ games room/ teenagers retreat.
Enjoying a most sought after location with convenience to all local amenities and of course Ballyholme beech for those who enjoy coastal walks we would urge immediate viewing to obtain a sense of the marvelous possibilities available.
- uPVC double glazed door into ....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- DINING AREA 4.88m x 3.63m (16'0" x 11'11")
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 6.32m x 3.61m (20'9" x 11'10")
- Open fireplace with Scrabo stone surround and tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.61m at widest pt (13'2" x 11'10" at wide
- KITCHEN 2.79m x 2.79m (9'2" x 9'2")
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- INNER PORCH
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 2.62m (12'8" x 8'7")
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.49m (9'2" x 8'2")
- ROOFSPACE 14.30m x 2.92m (46'11" x 9'7")
- Folding ladder to floored roofspace. Divided into 4 attic rooms.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with separate shower and thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- GARAGE 8.20m x 3.56m (26'11" x 11'8")
- Double doors. Light and power.
- STORE 1 2.74m x 2.46m (9'0" x 8'1")
- STORE 2 2.79m x 1.75m (9'2" x 5'9")
- WORK SHOP 14.20m x 3.56m (46'7" x 11'8")
- Garden with shrubs.
- Garden. Boiler House. PVC Oil Tank.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT19 6AB | Property For Sale in BT19 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Ulster Property Sales (Bangor) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.