68 Andersonstown Park,
Andersonstown, Belfast, BT11 8FG
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
Last listed at Offers around £139,950
- Three bright bedrooms.
- Extended Lounge / living / dining area.
- Extended fitted kitchen.
- White shower suite.
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Gas central heating.
- Detached garage.
- Private south facing rear garden.
- Chain free.
- Extended red brick semi detached.
An extended red brick, comfortable semi detached family home positioned within this established, residential location that continues to soar in demand with both first time buyers and young families alike. Three bright bedrooms, an extended lounge / living / dining area with feature double patio doors. Extended fitted kitchen with range of units, White shower suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves and fascia also in Upvc. Gas central heating system ( Worcester boiler ) Large detached garage / feature wall, railings / double gates to front. Private and secure south facing position within easy access to the Andersonstown Road / Glen Road. Walking distance to excellent schools / shops / transport links to include the Glider service. Chain free / immediate possession. Well worth a visit.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks space.
- EXTENDED LOUNGE / LIVING / DINING 21'6 x 14'3
- Feature bay window. Upvc double glazed double doors.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 13'7 x 6'8
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler ( Worcester ), plumbed for dishwasher, feature tiling, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'2 x 9'6
- BEDROOM 2 9'6 x 5'7
- BEDROOM 3 7'7 x 5'8
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, thermostatically controlled shower unit, feature chrome heated towel rail.
- Feature pillars and double gates to driveway, private and secure to rear with fencing, raised seating area.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Light and power, up and over door.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.