This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- New build detached home
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Living room
- Open plan kitchen/diner/sun room
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor utility and cloakrooms
- Detached garage
- Full turnkey finish
- uPVC doubel glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear with driveway
- Short walk to the beach
- SAP EPC rating - B83
Additional Information"An exceptional new build property offering extensive accommodation a short walk from the beach yet within easy commuting distance of Newtownards, Bangor or Belfast".
This impressive detached home offers a wealth of accommodation extending to over 1,600 sq ft including 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite) family bathroom, lounge with feature fireplace, living room and impressive open plan kitchen/dining/sun room with separate utility room, cloakroom and detached garage.
The property will be finished to a turnkey standard and will benefit from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there will be gardens to front and rear with driveway.
The beach is just a short walk away and the property is within easy reach of Newtownards, Bangor or Belfast by car or public transport.
Expected completion Early summer 2018.
- 5.61m x 3.35m (18' 5" x 11' 0")
Feauture fireplace with decorative surround.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.725m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10' 0")
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/SUN ROOM
- 5.64m x 6.85m (18' 6" x 22' 6")
Range of high and low level units with choice of finish. Tiled floor. Open plan with access to rear garden via uPVC Double glazed doors in the sun room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.m x 1.74m (9' 10" x 5' 8")
Range of low level units. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Access to rear garden.
- 1.3m x 1.165m (4' 3" x 3' 10")
Wash hand basin and WC. TIled floor.
- Hotpress located on the landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 3.6m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Cubicle shower, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.325m x 2.94m (10' 11" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.5m x 3.05m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.215m x 3.4m (7' 3" x 11' 2")
- 3.05m x 2.165m (10' 0" x 7' 1")
Luxury white sanitary ware consisting of bath, cubicle shower, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.8m x 3.215m (19' 0" x 10' 7")
Roller door, light and power points
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio. Driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Carrowdore number 68 is located in the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »