- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent detached family residence
- Range of bright and adaptable reception rooms including lounge, family and dining
- Extensive kitchen area with large AGA and feature red brick alcove
- Both casual and formal dining areas offered off the kitchen
- Master bedroom with fully fitted walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Four further bedrooms including bedroom two with en-suite and second floor guest bedroom / living suite
- Luxury family bathroom with modern freestanding bath and large shower enclosure
- High standard of finish with many fine features
- Security Alarm Fitted, Smoke Alarm & Heat Dectector Fitted both Hard Wired with Battery Back Up
- Extremely private and generous site, extending to circa 0.5 acre
- Convenient to an excellent range of amenities
- Outline planning permission for an additional detached dwelling in side garden
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer this magnificent detached family residence tucked away on a private site located of Station Road, Greenisland that extends to circa 0.5 acres. Whilst benefitting from this quiet situation it is also extremely convenient to the many amenities in the area including commuter routes to Belfast and Carrickfergus, and excellent schools.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation over three floors, which has been designed to cater for all these requirements of ever changing modern family life. Finished to a very high standard it will give potential customers the opportunity to put their own stamp on their ideal family home.
The property also benefits from having obtained outline planning permission for a detached property to be erected in the generous side garden. Offering potential purchaser a range of possibilities for the future.
With sales of detached properties in the local area proving popular and with all this house has to offer, we would recommend that any interest be made known to us as soon as possible.
- Solid wood front door with side and top window panels to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage, ceramic tiled floor, bespoke oak staircase.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, matching ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- 6.5m x 3.6m (21' 4" x 11' 10")
Large feature fireplace with solid pine surround with red brick inset and slate hearth, wood burner, wooden double glazed patio doors to rear garden, low voltage lights, oak effect laminate floor.
- 9.32m x 3.97m (30' 7" x 13' 0")
Extensive kitchen area with range of units, plumbed and wired for island unit, large Aga with feature red brick alcove. Open plan to living/dining area with feature red brick fireplace, stunning york stone floor. Door to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.73m x 3.6m (18' 10" x 11' 10")
Wooden double glazed patio doors to side garden area, oak effect laminate floor, low voltage lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.73m x 2.17m (8' 11" x 7' 1")
Wired and plumbed for appliances, wooden double glazed door to rear, matching york stone floor.
- 2.69m x 2.15m (8' 10" x 7' 1")
Varnished wooden plank floor boards, low voltage lights. Wiring available to set up home internet network.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.76m x 3.76m (15' 7" x 12' 4")
Wooden double glazed doors to rear garden, varnished wooden plank floor boards, low voltage lights.
- Shelved laundry room with light and heat.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.76m (15' 9" x 15' 7")
Wooden double glazed patio door to Juliette balcony, feature red brick wall, fully fitted walk-in wardrobe, varnished wooden plank floor boards, custom wooden shutters.
- LUXURY ENSUITE:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, matching varnished wooden plank floor boards, fully tiled walls, inset mirror, extrator fan, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.98m x 3.9m (13' 1" x 12' 10")
(at widest points). Fitted walk-in wardrobe, varnished wooden plank floor boards, low voltage lights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walls with inset mirror, extractor fan, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.64m x 3.5m (11' 11" x 11' 6")
Oak effect laminate floor, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.63m x 2.88m (11' 11" x 9' 5")
(at widest points). Extensive range of built-in Sliderobes, oak effect laminate floor, low voltage lights.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising modern free standing bath, extra large shower enclosure with 'rain water' shower head, low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome designer towel radiator, fully tiled walls with inset mirror, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights. Stairs to . . .
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.16m x 3.6m (13' 8" x 11' 10")
(at widest points into eaves). Velux window, feature pine beams, wood effect laminate floor, spotlights, eaves storage.
- TV ROOM:
- 5.5m x 4.16m (18' 1" x 13' 8")
(at widest points into eaves). Velux window, matching wood effect laminate floor, spot lights, eaves storage.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 2.2m x 1.98m (7' 3" x 6' 6")
Wood effect laminate floor, access to loft with Velux windows, power and light.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, spot lights, extractor fan.
- Accessed through two large brick pillars, driveway along front leading to large parking area at side of house. Boundary of site enclosed by large brick wall, hedging and trees giving extremely private site. Large rear and side garden laid in lawns. Large brick built garden shed, outside tap, uPVC oil tank, external power points and wall lighting, access to large boiler house with power, light and facilities.
Travelling along Station Road from the Shore Road, the property is on the right hand side, just after Johnston Court
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »