- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Cottage Style Home
- Desirable Address with Secluded Position
- Flexible Accommodation
- Lounge, Dining Hall and Family Room to Ground Floor
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms to the First Floor
- First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens with Southerly Aspect
- Driveway Parking and Detached Garage
- Within the Catchment Area to a Varied Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
- Within Walking Distance to Bangor West and Carnalea Railway Halt, Coastal Walks and a Range of Local Amenities
Additional InformationSituated in a private secluded position off the highly desirable Crawfordsburn Road in Carnalea this is a charming cottage style detached home with an abundance of character. Requiring some sympathetic modernisation this property represents an ideal opportunity to a wide range of purchaser including family market, young professionals or those seeking a property to downsize to in a well established residential location.
To the ground floor there is a lounge, dining hall and family room. There is also a fitted kitchen with ample dining space. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Boasting mature gardens to the front and rear and detached garage we feel confident this property will create strong interest on today's market.
- Sliding glazed front doors to porch.
- Solid inner door and glazed side lights to dining hall.
- DINING HALL:
- 2.69m x 2.54m (8' 10" x 8' 4")
Built-in cloakroom with excellent storage.
- 5.87m x 3.61m (19' 3" x 11' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Stone fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire. Dual aspect windows.
- L-SHAPED FAMILY/BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 3.53m x 5.33m (11' 7" x 17' 6")
Bespoke wooden flooring. Glazed door to kitchen.
- 3.86m x 3.48m (12' 8" x 11' 5")
Range of built-in high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ample dining area. Dual aspect windows. Mature outlook and access door to driveway.
- Access hatch to roofspace. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Built-in shelving. Built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.61m (14' 2" x 11' 10")
Built-in robes. Outlook to front garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.46m (11' 7" x 8' 1")
Exposed wooden flooring. Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.54m (11' 7" x 8' 4")
Exposed wooden flooring. Outlook to front garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, cabinets below, panelled bath.
- Driveway in loose pink pebbles leading to detached garage, mature gardens to front, side and rear, laid in lawns with mature shrubs and planting, southerly aspect, water tap, outdoor light.
Travelling along Crawfordsburn Road, heading towards Crawfordsburn, the property is located on the left hand side behind Number 67 Crawfordsburn Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »