- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Cloaks WC, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Front Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Fitted Units
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Tarmac Driveway With Ample Car Parking
- Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns & Paved Patio Area
67 Whitethorn Brae, Kinallen
An attractive 3 bed semi-detached property situated within a popular residential development on the edge of Kinallen village. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers, and we would highly recommend an early viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, double panel radiator, laminate wooden floor.
- Living Room 14' 3'' x 12' 11'' (4.34m x 3.93m)
- Feature fireplace with granite hearth and inset suitable for an open fire, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 16' 6'' x 10' 6'' (5.03m x 3.20m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, glazed display unit, part tiled walls, single panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with centre mixer tap, glass shower door and mixer shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13' 11'' x 9' 7'' (4.24m x 2.92m) (At Widest Point)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 4'' x 8' 7'' (3.15m x 2.61m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 5'' x 6' 9'' (2.26m x 2.06m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking. Rear garden laid in lawns, paved patio area, timber decking, outside light and water tap, plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler in housing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »