- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- One & A Half Receptions
- Recently Refurbished
- New Kitchen Installed
- New Bathroom Installed
- Redecorated From Head To Toe
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Local Shops & Amenities
- Perfect First Time Buyer Or Investment Purchase
Occupying a convenient location just off the Feeny Road, number 67 Mullaghmeash Park has been recently renovated from head to toe to include the introduction of a new kitchen and bathroom, floor coverings and redecorated from head to toe.
Boasting three bedrooms, one and a half receptions together with double glazed windows and doors, oil fired central heating, off street parking and enclosed rear garden. Given the location and standard of presentation together with close proximity to local shops and amenities, we expect keen interest and suggest early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC entrance door with stained glass centre feature and etched sidelights, under stairs storage, telephone point.
- 3.28m x 3.84m (10'9 x 12'7)
with painted wooden surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, points for wall lights, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.15m x 5.89m (10' 4" x 19' 4")
with recently installed high gloss low level units including housing for fridge freezer, electric points and plumbing for dishwasher and automatic washing machine, integrated ceramic hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, French doors to rear garden, laminate flooring, recessed lighting.
- with hot press, access to attic.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3m x 3.71m (9'10 x 12'2)
with built in single robe.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3m x 3.25m (9'10 x 10'8)
with double sliding mirrored robes.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.31m x 3.1m (7'7 x 10'2)
(widest points) with built in single robe.
- with recently installed suite comprising; panel bath with electric shower fitting over, fully tiled around bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partial wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Utility Store:
- 2.26m x 2.95m (7'5 x 9'8)
with range of eye and low level units, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- Front garden with loose coloured stones and paviour pathways, enclosed by low level wall and gate. Off street parking to side. Rear garden laid in concrete with high level wall and pedestrian gate. Outside lights and tap.
From the Feeny Road, turn onto Mullaghmeash Road and right into Mullaghmeash Park. Number 67 will be on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »