This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Presently Deriving Gross Income of £13.7k/annum
- Possibility To Develop Land To Rear Subject To Planning
- 1 Bed Apartment In Good Condition Throughout
- Popular Commercial Location In BushmillsTown Centre
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to acquire a well laid out building in the heart of Bushmills. The building is currently let out on both floors with the Post office on the ground floor and an apartment let out on the first floor.
- COMMERCIAL SHOP PREMISES
- 7.57m x 4.22m (24' 10" x 13' 10")
- STAFF AREA
- 3.1m x 2.64m (10' 2" x 8' 8")
- REAR OFFICE
- 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
First Floor Apartment
- With access to attic
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.91m (13' 8" x 12' 10")
- 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level cupboards with tiling between, space for cooker with extractor fan above, larder cupboard and drawer bank.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.26m x 3.m (17' 3" x 9' 10")
- LOBBY AREA:
- 2.9m x 1.93m (9' 6" x 6' 4")
- Comprising w.c., wash hand basin, shower above bath, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- POSTMAN SORTING OFFICE
- 5.23m x 3.45m (17' 2" x 11' 4")
- REAR STORE
- 4.39m x 3.18m (14' 5" x 10' 5")
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin
As you enter the town of Bushmills from the Dunluce Road, turn right at the war memorial onto Main Street. No.67 will be located on your immediate right at the zebra crossing identifiable by the Post Office distinctive red signage.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »