- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very popular location
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Countryside views
- Tarmac driveway
Knightsbridge is easily accessible to a variety of local amenities including Altnagelvin Hospital & Crescent Link retail park this 3 bedroom semi-detached property will be the perfect home for professionals and families alike.
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Accessed via a tiled entrance hall, with WC, and full height cloaks storage under stairs, this property is welcoming and stylish
- WC 1.87 x 0.9 (6'1" x 2'11")
- Tiled flooring, low flush toilet, vanity wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail.
- Living Room 4.46 x 4.07 (14'7" x 13'4")
- Grey laminate flooring in herringbone style, feature Italian stone fireplace over open fire, bay window with Venetian blinds and double French style doors entering the dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.52 x 3.36 (21'4" x 11'0")
- Open plan kitchen dining with L shape kitchen layout, modern mid gloss doors with stainless 1 1/2 sink and bank of additional larder units. Double patio glazing accessing rear garden.
- First Floor Accommodation
- Grey carpeting stairs and landing, with hotpress storage
- Master Bedroom 4.4 x 3.27 (14'5" x 10'8")
- Large double bedroom, carpet flooring, triple mirror sliding wardrobe, Venetain blinds and TV point
- Bedroom 2 3.4 x 3.8 (11'1" x 12'5")
- Large double bedroom with triple sliding wardrobe, grey carpeted flooring and Venetian blinds
- Bedroom 3 3.19 x 3.67 (10'5" x 12'0")
- L shaped layout with carpet flooring and Venetian blinds
- Master Bathroom 2.65 x 2.27 (8'8" x 7'5")
- Large fromat grey tiling to floor and walls, floating vanity and wash hand basin, low flush modern toilet, quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower and free stadning bath with feature wall tiling.
- Accessed via tarmac driveway, and lawned front garde. The rear garden is enclosed, with a paved patio area, large grassed rear garden and views overlooking the Faughan valley.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »