- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Semi-Detached Family Home Situated In A Highly Established Residential Location
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Generous Reception Rooms
- Newly Fitted Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite With Free Standing Claw Bath & Separate Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Downstairs W.C
- Detached Garage With Light & Power
- Easily Maintained Front Garden With Tarmac Driveway For Ample Off Street Parking
- Well Manicured Private Enclosed Garden To Rear Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio
- Recently Re-Wired / Cavity Wall Insulated
- Beautifully Presented & High Quality Finish Throughout
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to present for sale this exceptional Semi-Detached family home located in one of Dunmurry's most sought after residential areas. Situated in the highly regarded Killeaton area in Derriaghy, this superb home is just minutes away from some of the provinces leading schools and excellent transport links to Belfast, Lisburn & beyond.
Internally this home has been finished to a meticulous standard and offers a fantastic level of accommodation. The neutral décor and quality of finishing will certainly appeal to a modern day family or a young professional alike. On entering this home you are greeted by a warm & welcoming hallway, the lounge is flooded with natural light and is complimented by an open fire, the second reception room is extended and open to a family dining area, this leads in to a recently installed modern fitted kitchen. This open plan living is perfect for those with young children or those who love to entertain. A downstairs W.C completes the ground floor. Upstairs there are three generous bedroom and a recently installed luxury family bathroom suite with separate bath / shower facilities.
Outside to the front there is an easily maintained garden with Tarmac driveway for ample off street parking, a detached garage to the side offers excellent additional storage space. To the rear there is a well manicured garden, laid in lawn with a paved patio area - ideal for a family barbecue on a bright summers evening. Properties of this standard and within this area are a rare find, prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment!
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Feature tiling, light.
- Original solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- White suite comprising of low flush W.C, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin, cornice ceiling, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.14m x 3.43m (13' 7" x 11' 3")
Bay window, feature fireplace with attractive open fire, cornice ceiling, panelled radtiator.(Original solid wood flooring under carpet).
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.45m x 3.43m (21' 2" x 11' 3")
Feature wood burning stove, laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spot lighting, panelled radiator, open to casual dining, PVC patio doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.26m x 2.41m (17' 3" x 7' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for 5 ring range cooker, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, larder cupboard, recessed spot lighting, door to side.
- Acess to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.48m (13' 4" x 11' 5")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.63m (11' 2" x 11' 11")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.41m (8' 6" x 7' 11")
Laminate wood flooring, built in storage units, panelled radiator.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of free standing claw foot bath, separate shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, PVC tongue & groove roof.
- Up & over door, light & power.
- To the front: Easily maintained garden with tarmac driveway for off street parking.
To the rear: Private enclosed garden, laid in lawn, paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »