- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Floored Roofspace
- Large Attached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented end terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with solid oak flooring and a open plan luxury white high gloss fitted kitchen / dining / living with luxury built in oven & hob, integrated fridge / freezer and PVC double glazed double door to rear Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with wood laminate flooring and a separate luxury shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, gas heating, PVC fascia and guttering and a fixed staircase in landing leading to floored and sheeted roofspace.
Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to a large attached garage with WC, further concrete area to side for extra parking, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'0'' X 9'10'' (3.66m X 3.00m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, access to garage
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 18'9'' X 14'5'' AT WIDEST (5.72m X 4.39m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury newly installed range of white high gloss high and low level units, complimentary worktop, single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, gas hob, stainless steel microwave, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, two modern vertical radiators, PVC double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'3'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (3.73m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 13'10'' x 12'3'' AT WIDEST (4.22m x 3.73m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in mirrored sliding robes
- BEDROOM 3 10'4'' X 9'3'' AT WIDEST (3.15m X 2.82m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, floating vanity unit, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel radiator
- Fully floored and sheeted, light & power, velux window, radiator, under eaves storage
- Concrete driveway leading to an attached garage 18'2'' x 16'3'' remote control roller shutter door, light, power, access to wc and pedestal wash hand basin
Further concrete area to side for extra parking
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear
Outhouse, timber storage area with light & power, PVC tongue and groove cladding on the outside and pvc double glazed double doors.
PVC fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »