● Prominent location in Duncrue Industrial Estate generally regarded as Belfast’s leading warehouse/industrial area situated adjacent to the M2 Motorway.
● The property forms part of the “Forty 8 North” development which is a modern purpose built light industrial park, located c. 1.5 miles north of Belfast City Centre.
The subject property is of steel portal frame construction with blockwork/clad walls, composite insulated profiled cladding roof and a sealed solid concrete floor.
Units 6&7 are currently combined to provide 1 no. large unit, the units can be divided to provide 2 no. units of c. 2,750 sq ft each.
The following approximate areas have been calculated in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition).
Unit 6 2,750 sq ft 255.48 sq m
Unit 7 2,750 sq ft 255.48 sq m
Gross Internal Area 5,500 sq ft 510.96 sq m
We have been advised by the Land & Property Services that the NAV of each unit is £8,900. Rate poundage for 2018/2019 - £0.602803, giving an annual rates bill of approximately £5,364.94. The units may be eligible for small business rate relief of up to 20% giving a rates bill of £4,292 per unit.
Term - Negotiable
Rent - Unit 6 - £12,500 per annum exclusive.
Unit 7 - £12,500 per annum exclusive.
Repair - Full repairing and insuring basis.
Service Charge - A service charge will be levied to cover the cost of external repairs, upkeep of the common areas and the management of the complex for 2017/2018 this was £1,848 + VAT per unit.
Strictly by appointment through Campbell Cairns (Tel: 028 9024 9024).
Prices, outgoings and rent do not include VAT which may be chargeable.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »