- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent end terrace property convenient to Holywood town centre
- Recently refurbished and extended to the rear offering spacious accommodation
- Living room
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining area with log burning stove
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms on first floor
- Contemporary recently fitted bathroom suite
- Extensive storage throughout
- Enclosed, private landscaped rear patio and garden
- Driveway car parking for multiple cars
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to offer this attractive end terrace property which could be a glorious home for any eager purchaser. This recently refurbished and extended end terrace boasts superb convenience to Holywood's town centre with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques. Also close at hand are George Best Belfast City Airport, Holywood Exchange and City centre for the commuter.
Internally this attractive purchase offers a comfortable living room and separate open plan kitchen, living, dining area with log burning stove and double patio doors to a tranquil enclosed and private rear garden. This property is enhanced even further by its abundance of smart storage, three spacious double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
Other numerous selling points like a private rear patio with landscaped garden, outdoor storage, driveway car parking and walking distance to Holywood Town Centre are all added benefits for those on the lookout for low maintenance living. The home could appeal as a downsizing option, or to those wanting their very first home close to family.
For such a wide variety of potential purchasers we would see early viewing as essential.
Viewing is by appointment through our Holywood office on 028 9042 8989.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.69m x 1.83m (8' 10" x 6' 0")
Hardwood front door with glazed side panel. Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.18m (12' 8" x 10' 5")
At widest points.
- L SHAPED KITCHEN LIVING DINING:
- 7.57m x 6.86m (24' 10" x 22' 6")
At widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Indesit 4 ring ceramic hob and matching integrated electric oven, glazed stainless steel extractor hood with built in lighting, recess for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Open to living area with inglenook style fireplace and cast iron log burning stove with granite tiled hearth. Dining area for 6-8 people, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Double glazed patio doors opening to rear patio and garden.
- Stairs to:
- Storage cupboard with built in shelving. Hotpress with slatted shelving, copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.64m (14' 2" x 8' 8")
Built in robe, hanging rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.54m (10' 7" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.64m (9' 9" x 8' 8")
Built in mirror fronted sliding robes with hanging rails and shelving.
- 2.29m x 1.57m (7' 6" x 5' 2")
White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Triton electric shower unit, vanity sink unit with built in storage and mixer taps, wall hung mirrored cabinet and low flush WC, laminate strip wood floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Enclosed garden to front in lawns, flowerbeds and shrubs, gated access to driveway car parking for multiple cars with covered car port area. Gate to rear patio and enclosed rear garden with outdoor store, timber shed, gardens in lawns with flowerbeds.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »