This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Elegant Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Dining Room into Bay Window with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Lounge with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area and Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Private and Enclosed Rear Patio Garden Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway with Ample Parking leqading to Garage
- Located Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages with a Host of Local Amenities
- Leading Schools, Such as Campbell College, Strathearn, Bloomfield and Our Lady's Knock, Within Striking Distance
Additional InformationThis elegant bay fronted semi detached residence occupies a prime position on the Earlswood Road. These much admired properties rarely present themselves to the open market. Number 67 has been extremely well presented and lacks nothing for quality of finish and interior design. The impressive villa offers generously proportioned accommodation and is ideally suited to the young professional or family.
The accomodation comprises of dining room with bay window and cast iron fireplace. There is a separate lounge with french doors to rear garden and modern fitted kitchen with ample dining area. Of particular note is the three double bedrooms to the upper levels and a beautiful family bathroom. Further benefits include driveway with ample parking leading to garage and easily maintained private patio garden ideal for outdoor entertaining or barbecues.
- PVC front door with glazed inset, side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, part wood panelled walls, oak wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, white panelled walls, intruder alarm controls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.66m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
Stained glass top light, cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling, oak wooden floor.
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
Oak wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- 6.2m x 2.97m (20' 4" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated microwave, built-in double oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, part tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, dishwasher, concealed light, dual aspect windows, outlook to rear garden, hatch to roofspace, open to casual dining area, uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling, hotpress, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 3.38m (16' 1" x 11' 1")
Stained glass top light, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Built-in mirror fronted robes, outlook to rear garden, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, corner panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls with mirror recess, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Built-in cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.18m (15' 0" x 10' 5")
Storage into eaves, Velux window.
- Enclosed easily maintained rear garden, tarmac area, brick paviour patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, outdoor light, timber garage, tarmac driveway with ample parking to front.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views