- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Appointed Modern Semi Detached Residence in Much Sought After Location
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Separate Sun Room with Double Doors to South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances & Breakfast Bar
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms all with Ensuite Facilities
- South Facing Rear Garden & Patio Area with Boundary Backing Onto a Protected Wildlife Area of Mature Trees
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Ideal Family Accommodation in Super Location Close to Many Popular South Belfast Schools
Additional InformationThis modern semi detached home combines contemporary living with many traditional architectrual features including high ceilings, sandstone fireplace, attractive sandstone coining and cills and offers ideal family accommodation.
The accommodation comprises of three reception rooms and four well proportioned bedrooms all with ensuite facilites. Tastefully presented throughout and lacking nothing in quality of the interior fittings this home is further complimented by an enclosed south facing rear patio and garden.
Set at the Malone Road end of Cranmore Park, the property is therefore ideally situated in close proximity to leading primary and secondary schools, recreational facilities and the thriving Lisburn Road with its diverse shops and cafes combining a highly desirable location with superb family accommodation much interest is predicted in this fine home.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs, oak floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- 6.88m x 4.47m (22' 7" x 14' 8")
Sandstone fireplace surround and hearth with gas coal effect fire, oak floor, cornice ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 4.17m (14' 3" x 13' 8")
Oak floor, cornice ceiling. uPVC double doors and glazing to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.m x 4.m (13' 1" x 13' 1")
uPVC doors to side.
- 4.65m x 4.32m (15' 3" x 14' 2")
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated five ring Neff gas hob and matching stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor canopy, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, island unit with granite work surface, breakfast bar and additional storage, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.32m x 4.17m (20' 9" x 13' 8")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle with uPVC sheeting, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.91m x 3.78m (22' 8" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising double shower tray, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed shelving, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- Access to partially floored roofspace with light. Airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.88m x 4.06m (22' 7" x 13' 4")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.93m x 4.52m (16' 2" x 14' 10")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with uPVC sheeting, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 2.31m x 1.83m (7' 7" x 6' 0")
- Enclosed south facing rear paved patio and gardens enclosed by timber fencing with bushes and hedging. Tarmac driveway with parking area with landscaped lawns with tree, hedging and bushes to the front.
Leaving Belfast city centre on the Malone Road, Cranmore Park is on the right hand side just prior to the junction with Stranmillis Road and Ulster Independent Clinic.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »